Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

bars and shakes for protein

I try to keep HALF my protein intake from "real foods", but I go with at least 2 shakes (Isopure) and 1 bar (Designer) everyday.

:cool:

get some whey protein and blend shakes, if on a bulking cycle feel free to throw in some icream, fruit. protein bars are fine too

Pump101 said:
Shakes are the way to go. Bars have to much other shit in them that make it hard for me to digest. I have 3 shakes a day and 3 or 4 meals.

I agree, and they are cheaper. I usually have 7 meals per day and 2-3 shakes as well. I am in serious bulking mode at the moment and I like to force down as much solid food as I can. It isn't easy force feeding all the time either but it is the only way to maximise your gains.

try Isopure by "Perfect" 80g of iso whey protien and nothin else. I use 2 a day 1/2 bottle at a time in between meals, plus a weightgainer shake with 2 tblsp of flax oil and a wack o' icecream with breaky and 1 hour before bed. I'm a ectomorph and i know if i tryed to rely on food alone i'de be phucked.

good luck

protien+ cals+lowrep heavy trainin + rest + fina/dbol = MASS!!

Top Bottom