Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badgergrl's Journal

badgergrl said:
Thanks everyone! :heart:

Reese: Good luck to you too! Make sure you post pics!

Sassy, thanks for the tip on the relaxed pose...I see what you mean.
Legs definitely have some new cuts...I'm sure they won't be the best on stage, but for my first show, I'm pleased. :)

I'm leaving this afternoon to stay in a hotel closer to the venue...I'll check in and weigh in tonight.
Getting nervous :worried:
All the best winning vibes in the world sending your way dear~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Go knock 'em dead :heart:

You're probably gone by now - but I wanted to say GOOD LUCK tomorrow & hope you have a GREAT time!! Can't wait to see the pics!!

good Luck Bdgr!!!!

thgoodluck_bear.jpg
thGoodLuck.gif

Hey everybody!
Sorry...I've been in a food-induced coma for a couple of days. :)

The show was awesome! There were 11 women in my class, and the competition was tough. I didn't place in the top 5, but I had a great time and it was definitley a good experience. I'm so glad I did this, and I do want to compete again.
I'll post pics as soon as I can. There was some problem with the show's photography, and there won't be pics up on the web for a couple weeks. I don't have any digital ones.

Top Bottom