Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Badboybounce 2012 transformation log

Cheers stero spose 4 better than none,il put bench vid up mon an shoulder up tues

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

Cheers stero spose 4 better than none,il put bench vid up mon an shoulder up tues

There he goes 1 of gods own prototypes,a high powered mutant of sum kind never even considered for mass production,too weird to live and to rare to die!

I'm going to the gym alone today but I'll try to rig the camera to get some of my back workout! And ill do some Pullups in there for you!

Show off stero bet u can do 20 them uppull pullshit thingys

MOV00372.MP4 - YouTube

ther u go col mate 4 hahah tried me best

Nice form Bounce mate. Controlled. I gotta do em as fast as possible or I'll only get 3-4 out. ;)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Defeat is the stepping stone to victory.

Umm....what the hell language were those guyz in the vid speaking?
You looking awsome bro, very nice shape to you man.

Lol well I might be able to do 20 without any weight. I think you guys would rather see some weighted pullups though eh?

Weighted for sure. Double digit reps though bro. :evil:

Top Bottom