Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BAD roommate contest: Beat THIS!

Crazier said:

Why the hell wouldn't he just come in to the bathroom and take a piss while you were getting ready??? :confused:
--

EXACTLY. Or he could have just asked me to get dolled up elsewhere. I guess I wouldn't have minded if it was the bathroom sink or something but the kitchen sink-- that's just not right. :rolleyes:

Raina said:

EXACTLY. Or he could have just asked me to get dolled up elsewhere. I guess I wouldn't have minded if it was the bathroom sink or something but the kitchen sink-- that's just not right. :rolleyes:

No... you're right... that's fucking disgusting. One of the biggest things I miss about living with my ex was her morning showers.
We had a clear shower door, and I would sneak open the bathroom door and watch her bathe herself clean. :p :p Almost got caught a few times... but that's what made it that much more exciting.

Now, I'm a voyeur freak, and would love to watch her shower up again!!! I'd like to cum in her shampoo bottle first though. ;)

:D :D
--

I always had the door closed otherwise I end up with 4 ferrets in the shower with me. Not that it's not cute but they are distracting and they like to eat soap. He probably only did it because he knew I'd be angry about it. What a sweetheart. :rolleyes:

Does he have problems with incontinence? Maybe you should buy him some Depends. That is sick....

I can't wait to live alone!!!

heavywear said:
I just piss in cups in my bedroom

definitely bad. you'd think he'd come up with some kind of excuse or explanation other than that - just about anything would've been better than that.

Roommate was going on vacation to Virgin Islands, so he goes out partying the night before.
He comes home 2am stoned on coke, booze and weed and decides to eat something before bed
he tries to heat a can of chili and beans on a gas stove burner using a steak plate
he pickes up the hot steak plate with his hands and realizes its hot
throws the steak plate in the air, chili splatters all over the wall, the steak plate flys thru the air and knocks the phone off the wall,
phone lands on the floor and cracks in 3 pieces.
He leaves it, passes out on the bed.
Alarm wakes him up next morning, he's late, so he runs out the door to catch his plane.
I wake up, come downstairs to find this disaster and have to clean it up.

He comes home a week later and tells me he can't pay his share of the rent, cause he just spent it on his vacation.

john937 said:

He comes home a week later and tells me he can't pay his share of the rent, cause he just spent it on his vacation.

i hope you threw the hot plate at him. while it was hot :)

Top Bottom