Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BAD roommate contest: Beat THIS!

lol

The one after him was a real wack job too.

I took a training course, an expensive one, met a lot of students also in the course
I decide to share an apt with a woman student to save expenses
After a couple of months she starts dating a guy, spending all her time with him instead of working her hours (waiting tables).
She gets fired, can't come up with the rent, but still has enough saved to continue the course.
I front her the rent money, but now she starts getting wierd on me
seems she thinks by my paying the rent, I've now got all the power in the relationship, like I'm the reason she isn't doing well.
She's got time for her boyfriend, time for the course, but doesn't have time to get a job.
she begins to hate me, we're now arguing daily.
One fight escalates, she starts smashing my pictures on the wall.
Its come to a head, I make her move. She leaves.
I go into her room. She's had a portable room heater turned up full blast pointing out the window.
Next month I get a $300 electric bill that would normally be $80.

I live alone now.

damn that chick soumds like a BITCH....people like her make me laugh. or want to gouge my eyes out

I came up with this theory.
It's called "Biting the hand that feeds you"
A person is down and out. You offer to help them.
You give them rent, food,...
You can give thim everything they need except a job which they really need.
They are now dependent on you, and have no power of their own.
The relationship is lopsided. And they begin to resent it.
They have to tow the line, play by your rules, because they need your support.
They resent being dependent, and then resent the person they're dependent on.

I had a roommate in Knoxville, TN who date raped a girl while I was in the room I wasn't aware of what was even happening--it was at night and I was mid-asleep, so I thought it was him and his girlfriend again. Turns out he had GHB'd her, which is why there was no violent commotion, and I had to make a statement against him to police even though he threatened to kill my girlfriend if he saw her alone.

john937 said:
The one after him was a real wack job too.

I took a training course, an expensive one, met a lot of students also in the course
I decide to share an apt with a woman student to save expenses
After a couple of months she starts dating a guy, spending all her time with him instead of working her hours (waiting tables).
She gets fired, can't come up with the rent, but still has enough saved to continue the course.
I front her the rent money, but now she starts getting wierd on me
seems she thinks by my paying the rent, I've now got all the power in the relationship, like I'm the reason she isn't doing well.
She's got time for her boyfriend, time for the course, but doesn't have time to get a job.
she begins to hate me, we're now arguing daily.
One fight escalates, she starts smashing my pictures on the wall.
Its come to a head, I make her move. She leaves.
I go into her room. She's had a portable room heater turned up full blast pointing out the window.
Next month I get a $300 electric bill that would normally be $80.

I live alone now.

I was expecting you to say that you paid her rent so she suddenly felt obligated to ....do you...regularly....and with avidity!

You know what they say...expectation leads to disapointment

Top Bottom