Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

BAD roommate contest: Beat THIS!

BodybuildingUniverse

Plat Hero
Platinum
Ok, I think I have got this one. One day I arrive home to find my roommate has pulled the carpeting from his apartment bedroom and has it draped over our 3rd floor balcony. Huh? He is hosing it down with a hose run from the kitchen sink. When I ask, this is the response I get. "Well, we only have the one bathroom and in the morning if you are in there…I just piss in cups in my bedroom." This particular morning he knocked over a bunch of them when he went to turn his alarm off. Hence the pulled carpet. Who KNOWS howmany cups had accumulated and how that smells next to your head as you sleep...ugh!

oh yeah, and one time I went to grind up some food while doing dishes and CAaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuunkKKKKK! the garbage disposal is all plugged up. i reach down in there - a pair of his now SHREDDED underwear appears. he did his laundry in our sink and "forgot" them.

beat that. :)

Wow. That's really gross. My ex admitted that sometimes he'd piss in the kitchen sink if I was getting ready in the morning. That ticked me off. I'm glad I live alone at the moment.

Somtimes... when I'm really horny and have a HUGE load saved up... I'll walk into my roommate's room and wake him up with a HUGE facial.

Gets him every time. ;)

Beat that. :D :D
--

Crazier said:
Somtimes... when I'm really horny and have a HUGE load saved up... I'll walk into my roommate's room and wake him up with a HUGE facial.

Gets him every time. ;)

--

If some one did that to me, I'd beat thier ass so bad they'd be begging me to shit in thier mouth just to stop the beating for a minute or two..

Crazier said:

Gets him every time. ;)

--

:lmao:

I guess it won't be today though.....you already said you have beat it twice today to your new video.;)

Raina said:
Wow. That's really gross. My ex admitted that sometimes he'd piss in the kitchen sink if I was getting ready in the morning.

Why the hell wouldn't he just come in to the bathroom and take a piss while you were getting ready??? :confused:
--

Top Bottom