Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad News For Primo Lovers

Hi guys

I've never used Primo before, and as Nelson says, it probably wouldn't be real if I did use it.

Anyway, my point is, do any of you warm your amps or vials up before injecting? Oil based products like Sustanon 250 go in smoothly and quickly after I've rubbed the amps between my palms for a moment, or let them sit in some warm water for a few minutes. They're easy to drawer into the syringe and easy to push through the needle.

Just wondered if there's any other ways of doing it.

Craig

yeah dude i tried every little trick in the rule book. the best way though i realized is using as thick a needle as you can handle and injecting it slowly .. problen is a decent dosage of primo is 500mg a week.. so you are gonna be injecting atleast 3X per week since the amps come in 100mg.. no way can you do 3CC's in 1 shot.

but everyone is differnet.. some guys can tolerate more than others. i dont mind the injections as much as i mind the aftermath of not being able to work that muscle for a few days. no good and counter productive having to work around a sore muscle

Yeah I don't see how you could do 700mg of Primo a week which is suppose to be the sweet spot?

That must just be 1cc ED?? But most of that stuff is over 100 dollars for a 10ml vial. So you're spending 10 bucks a day! Plus almost all of it is the Enanthate ester so you have to do it for 12+ weeks.
ED injections for 12+ weeks? Yikes

Could you supplement with the oral?

Am I missing something here or does it just seem ridiculous to do primo unless you are a pro and sponsored?

Yeah I don't see how you could do 700mg of Primo a week which is suppose to be the sweet spot?

That must just be 1cc ED?? But most of that stuff is over 100 dollars for a 10ml vial. So you're spending 10 bucks a day! Plus almost all of it is the Enanthate ester so you have to do it for 12+ weeks.

Am I missing something here or does it just seem ridiculous to do primo unless you are a pro and sponsored?

The thing with the oral is that it needs to be taken every few hours because it isn't 17 AA. If you can afford another $20 a day on orals, they're great.

I wouldn't spend my money on it. The price tag is just too high for something that is relatively weak. If I got it for free or dirt cheap then I'd take a gram a week, but if I had to buy it I'd rather just get hgh for that kinda money.

I can tell you this... Primo is definitely worth it... I have never felt like I do on ANYTHING like I do on this and the results I am seeing are things that I can't even believe with my own eyes... It definitely is not pleasant in terms of the feeling it leaves behind after injection but I don't think its nearly as bad as some make it out to be... We all react differently though and for some, it can definitely hurt worse than others... I feel constant soreness in my quads but its no unbearable at all... It is called primo for a reason... Its fucking primo in terms of quality... It is just hard to find good quality, but if you do, its fucking amazing...

I can tell you this... Primo is definitely worth it... I have never felt like I do on ANYTHING like I do on this and the results I am seeing are things that I can't even believe with my own eyes... It definitely is not pleasant in terms of the feeling it leaves behind after injection but I don't think its nearly as bad as some make it out to be... We all react differently though and for some, it can definitely hurt worse than others... I feel constant soreness in my quads but its no unbearable at all... It is called primo for a reason... Its fucking primo in terms of quality... It is just hard to find good quality, but if you do, its fucking amazing...

Agreed. And the fact that it's the safest/cleanest/healthiest choice makes it a no brainer -- if that matters to you.

Ive done HG Schering (sp?) twice in amps that seemed by every indication I checked it against pictures wise, was legit (and freaking expensive). I was only doing 400mg week divided in two shots. I had never done AAS, and was a new HRT guy, but wanted to try something and since Primo was said to be the safest with fewest sides its the only thing I had the balls to try. Plus I never had a need for size, just recovery and wanting to lean out. I remember the shots taking forever like it was shooting honey from a syringe, but no severe pain in glutes. I also have done two different UG labs Primo, but yea for all I know it was something else as they did not hurt. I scored some UG lab Primo dirt dirt cheap on a sale but its a "brand name" UG lab....I want to try 2cc EOD, to see if a bigger dose of Primo does all this magic people speak of. But as Steve said in another thread, gosh I hope I do not have painful injects or I will have a ton of gear I wont wanna use!!! I am hoping its real and I can manage the 2cc even if its a little painful, and see what 600mg week does with some tbol and Mast E :)

i definetley got alil soreness from my shering primos
what u guys think about ug 200mg primo i know theres a good chance its not primo .it does give alittle soreness after inject and it wasnt cheap
i like primo for its safeness and clean games just sucks you have to inject so much oil to run it at a moderate dose

Wanted to pin Primo and mast as part of my next cycle ... But my 2 past experiences with Sust and then afterwards with Prop left me crippled ... And I DO mean crippled. So now ... I am SERIOUSLY not even pondering the thought of running Primo.

Top Bottom