Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Bad News For Primo Lovers

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
If anyone tells you their Primo is "smooth and painless" ....it ain't real Primo.

Metenolone has a heavier molecular weight than other steroids, which is why only 100 mgs will "fit" into a cc. It also makes the oil very thick. ANd let me tell you, that shot takes a while to go in and the next day you're going to be sore. That's just the nature of the beast.

I'd say that 80% of what is being sold as 100 mgs of UG primo is really 25 mgs of test and 25 mgs of EQ.

i can't handle pharm grade primo. my gf at the time would have to help me inject the stuff cause it was so damn thick.. we both would be pushing on the plunger. forget using a 25G needle for sure.

i would fall to the ground in agony afterwards and the muscle would be sore for 3 days.

i can't handle pharm grade primo. my gf at the time would have to help me inject the stuff cause it was so damn thick.. we both would be pushing on the plunger. forget using a 25G needle for sure.

i would fall to the ground in agony afterwards and the muscle would be sore for 3 days.

LOL! True. But that's Primo!

Hi guys

I've never used Primo before, and as Nelson says, it probably wouldn't be real if I did use it.

Anyway, my point is, do any of you warm your amps or vials up before injecting? Oil based products like Sustanon 250 go in smoothly and quickly after I've rubbed the amps between my palms for a moment, or let them sit in some warm water for a few minutes. They're easy to drawer into the syringe and easy to push through the needle.

Just wondered if there's any other ways of doing it.

Craig

The primo enanthate ester will hold to 200mg/ml fairly easily... It'll cripple you for days though.

Yeah, my rat has about 11 amps for a while, don't think it's real, oil doesn't seem thick at all, pretty liquidy, Schering written in green, lotted in 2007. Who knows what it is lol. Primo has a bad rep for being faked.

A bit of prop in sust used to cripple me so I never want to use this.. Id be wheelchair bound

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

Hey Nelson. :) WOW, it's been forever since I've posted here lol. Anyway, as we all know, I love Primobolan, and although the shot is thicker, it is completely painless unless you try shooting 3cc at once. 2ml of Scherings doesn't hurt, but I shoot everything very slow. No pain the following day and no swelling. Now Primo ACETATE--that's another story! Even 1ml(50mg) will kill you lol

If anyone tells you their Primo is "smooth and painless" ....it ain't real Primo.

Metenolone has a heavier molecular weight than other steroids, which is why only 100 mgs will "fit" into a cc. It also makes the oil very thick. ANd let me tell you, that shot takes a while to go in and the next day you're going to be sore. That's just the nature of the beast.

I'd say that 80% of what is being sold as 100 mgs of UG primo is really 25 mgs of test and 25 mgs of EQ.

Also wanted to bring up the price....as a homebrewer Primo is NOT cost effective. So when I see it around the web for almost the same price as Test it always makes me wonder.

Top Bottom