Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Back from Egypt

Pat Mycroch

Hey guys, I just got back from my vacation in Egypt. WORST vacation I ever had! Yeah the gear is cheap, but the rest sucks. I couldn't find a restaurant anywhere, so I ate at KFC every single day for morning, lunch, and dinner (it was the healthiest food I could find). The place stinks, it's dirty, and everyone trys to take your money. It was cool to see the pyramids and all that, but the whole experience was ruined by the camel vendors and jerks who are always trying to take your money. Sorry if this offends anyone that lives in that region but IMO if you want to visit Egypt, once you arrive go to the pharmacy in the airport, get as much gear as you can, and get the fuck out. If anyone is planning to go to Egypt I'll be glad to give you guys some tips on how you can enjoy it more, and where you can get gear, but I wouldn't recommend it.

if you could mail me few tips, I'd love to get a few good addies, I'd really appreciate it!

Sorry your vacation was crap, though...but you got your gear, right?
:)

Pat - I am going IN THREE MONTHS!!! I would greatly appreciate ANY info you can share. Pharmacies, Prices, Products. etc...

Also how did the American dollar compare over there? I will be going to Cairo? Where did you visit? Any places to train? (I will be there for two weeks).

[email protected]
or
[email protected]

thanks,
Jae

Since I don't want to email and pm everybody, I'll just post the tips here. First off I stayed at hotel "AMBASSADOR", near downtown which is called Midan Tahrir. I payed 220$ for a week. The best pharmacy I could find was near my hotel on the street "26 July". It's basicaly a bodybuilding oriented pharmacy with tons of gear, protein, and exersise equipment. I'm not sure of the name though. Anyway, I got some sust at 40 cents an amp, clomid at about 4$ for 10 pills, and proviron at 5$ for 20. They also had anadrol, primoteston, deca, and andriol. I asked for anavar, halo, and winny, but he wasn't sure what they were. Go to alias list on ajc's website( I think) and ask away until you find what you are looking for. The guys there speak good english so there shouldn't be a prob. I didn't train anywhere but I'm pretty sure there is a gym inside the Hilton in downtown. If not, just ask the guys at the pharmacy. If you visit the pyramids go by taxi , not by organized tours(expensive), and don't pay over 25 egyption pounds. When you get to the pyramids and pay your entrance fee, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT, look at, talk to, touch or pay attention to anybody there. Everyone there is trying to take your money. Even if they seem like they are being friendly they aren't. Watch out for the camel vendors, they're the worst extortionists there. There's also guys saying that they work there and want to take you somewhere, but they don't. Just tell them to fuck off. Always keep your hands in your pockets to make sure everything is still there. I did meet some nice people there, but it seemed like there were only 10 of them.
And finally, make sure you visit KFC in downtown and wash your hands in the washroom upstairs. You'll be pleasantly surprised!:D

40 cents ??? God this must be heaven... ehehehe well i gotta go there. Nice females there ? lol

Pat Mycroch said:
Hey guys, I just got back from my vacation in Egypt. WORST vacation I ever had! Yeah the gear is cheap, but the rest sucks. I couldn't find a restaurant anywhere, so I ate at KFC every single day for morning, lunch, and dinner (it was the healthiest food I could find). The place stinks, it's dirty, and everyone trys to take your money. It was cool to see the pyramids and all that, but the whole experience was ruined by the camel vendors and jerks who are always trying to take your money. Sorry if this offends anyone that lives in that region but IMO if you want to visit Egypt, once you arrive go to the pharmacy in the airport, get as much gear as you can, and get the fuck out. If anyone is planning to go to Egypt I'll be glad to give you guys some tips on how you can enjoy it more, and where you can get gear, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Fuck You. Too used to living like a King in America? Not everyone or every nation is as rich as yours so show some god damned respect. It is that attitude that got you no where there.

Top Bottom