Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

baby born alive at an abortion clinic...

wow. What was that persons motivation for that? Was the clinic somehow on the legal hook for that kid because homeboy didn't show up for the procedure and because of the cervical dilation drug they gave her she had the kid....??

that is mucho fucked. It's kind of fucked to have an abortion 23 weeks in anyway. If you don't want it, give it up. Why does it take women so long to make this decision? If you're poor with no husband and living on welfare......there is no decision, get the abortion the day you figure out you're pregnant which is always within a month.

not to be the devils advocate, but alive at 23 weeks? Like.....what we consider alive? A fetus delivered at 23 weeks has about the same chance of surviving as I do fitting comfortably inside a smart car.....

Was it malpractice? Yes. It's disgusting.

Did he cause the death of a child? No. It didnt stand a chance whether it was aborted the proper way, or if the child was delivered and they attempted life support.

The way that it was handled is disgraceful. It makes me sick to my stomach. Everyone involved should be jailed.

what an awful story though. and I dont understand why anyone would wait so long to have an abortion. By 23 weeks you are in the 5th month and could already know the sex of the baby. You are clearly showing. I just dont understand that.

ugh. She could have had it aborted in the first trimester and it would have only cost her 300 bucks. Yep. Thats what an early abortion costs. Cheap huh?

a 23 week old baby isnt viable

It can be. I know one born at 21 weeks who's still alive, and three years old now.

This is why I am completely against second term abortions unless the life of the mother is in danger.

It can be. I know one born at 21 weeks who's still alive, and three years old now.

This is why I am completely against second term abortions unless the life of the mother is in danger.

it was viable on its own? Even if not, what a miracle. They have come so far its hard to keep up

I'm against second term abortions as well, if a baby has quickened....

it was viable on its own? Even if not, what a miracle. They have come so far its hard to keep up

I'm against second term abortions as well, if a baby has quickened....

Ah, my bad, I was mixed up on the definition of viable. I believe he was in the ICU for a couple of weeks? Not much longer than that. He was living without support at least by the time he was three weeks old.

She did call him her miracle baby, though, and rightly so.

so?????? to continue down this vein, if a prego woman is in a car accident, or the father strikes her in the stomach causing the premature delivery or stops the fetus from developing, did he kill a person, or simple assault.?? Because many states have it as manslaughter, and the fetus has not taken a breath..

Top Bottom