Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Azia Reign

I must admit, you're quite sexy, with all due respect to Pauly I must say that the pic creates some nasty thoughts in havoc's head, both of them, honestly, I don't think you could handle this. peace Azia

Hello All!

ha ha ha..............the pic is for a magazine called Real Detroit. They pick out a person in the club with a cool outfit and personality and put them in a section called All Dolled Up. You say how much each item of your outfit was and where you got it. And also, the editor writes a little about you. He wrote something about how I'm an aspiring singer, bla bla bla............

It was cool cause some friends and I had just seen the Nelly Furtado concert and we were at the bar and the photographer and his editor were there and they asked to take a few shots. I asked a bazillion questions (you can never be too trusting) and when they told me what it was for, I was like "ALL RIGHT!" I was scared though cause YES, I did have quite a few drinks. But I must say, not such a bad job eh???

;) Thanks all! :kiss:

Lose the tang and I'M DOWN! lol ;)

oh and pauly I'm beginning to gather that the two of you are intimately involved so just to set the record straight from the jump, regardless of what I say I mean no disrespect to you or your girl, I'm just a clown, and azia is fun to flirt with cause she seems like a pretty cool chick...you go boy :)

Hey sexy, looking good. Saw the email pic, looks great!

For all those that have never met Azia in person. She is even hotter in person, that pic doesnt do her the justice that she deserves!

Wow, we all need to get together again sooooon!

:D

Good for you girl, have a great one!!!

Thank you very much Kronk! You're a sweetie!! Yeah, just keep in touch with us................so much is going on here.

Polar - I got it at Forever 21...............i cut it myself to be shorter, I have a tummy fetish when I go out to the clubs, I like to have my stomach showing!

Visions - :bigkiss:

Top Bottom