Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Awesome Supps at an Amazing Price

Nelson Montana

Chairman of Board
Chairman Member
I debated even bringing this up becaue i know people get excited and want to get their hands on it yesterday, but me and the boys at NTBM are working on some supps that are not only going to amazing, but also VERY reasonably priced!

Right off the bat, you might think, these are just cheaper versions of the "good" stuff. Not so. They actually contain state of the art ingredients -- some of which have never been in any supplement.

So how come they'll be cheaper? Well, in plain English, we made it so the dosages would be just enough to be effective but still come in under budget. ANd quite frankly, the mark yp will be pretty low. This is a case where we're counting on selling A LOT in order to make a profit. And the way things are shaping up, that doesn't look like it'll be a problem. These products are on par with AND EXCEED the best stuff on the market.

Hey, we know that not everybody can afford every supplement -- no matter how good it is. Well, now you can experience the benefits from the finest ingredients without breaking the bank.

Just as a little teaser -- one is a total T booster that will kick ass over just about everything out there. (WIth the exception of HCGen and UNLEASHED -- which work on a different principle anyway).

Another is an amino acid cap made from bovine source both muscle tissue and glands. Unlike GEAR -- which fortifies and multiplies the nitrogen you eat, this product will be a simple source of concentrated protein. A simple analogy would be it's like the difference between swallowing food and chewing it. This product will like getting the protein from meat, without the fat or the digestion process needed to assimilate it. For those who can't afford GEAR it's the next best thing, but it works even better if you use the two together. Either way -- you can't lose!

ANother is a mass gainer PLUS T booster. And I'll tell you right now. We're thinking TASTE. This stuff is going to be freakin delicious.

That's all I can say for now, other than we LOVE THIS SHIT! it's such a kick coming up with new ways to make muscle building better and faster. And now -- for less money than ever! It's a win/win/win./

We'll let you know as soon as everything is good to go. In the meantime, stay stocked on the stuff you know is working for you, train hard, and keep checking in with Elite Fitness on any new developments. And as always, if you have any questions, me, needto and the best band of mods on the net are here to help.

Please don't rape us over postage in the UK...

Sent from my GT-I9300 using EliteFitness

Got no control over that bro. Maybe if you purchase a big order needto can cut you a break on the total cost.

I love the new cutting edge supplements...bring them on boss!!! BRR kind of let the cat out of the bag on another thread ;)...nice list of things to come in 2013 for NTBM!!!

Top Bottom