Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Avoiding stiff joints w/ Winny

Roidzilla, about your option 4

They nailed Ben Johnson, remember?

Why not take the Winny for 2-3 weeks then off, so less change on joint pain?

You could consider Dynabolin or Durabolin (fast acting Deca's), but if this helps with joint pain as the real Deca does, i don't know.

They leave the system fast.

use anadrol, helps out with winny if you don't want to use DECA, but now you have 2 17aa hitting your liver, which sux but it does my joints well.

Re: Roidzilla, about your option 4

Jeff_rys said:
You could consider Dynabolin or Durabolin (fast acting Deca's), but if this helps with joint pain as the real Deca does, i don't know.

They leave the system fast.

Not if he gets tested like he says he does. Deca is out of your system way before 18 months, but it's the metabolites that show up. So a different ester won't help.

Another alternative is halo or ox. Those would both contribute to power with minimal weight gain.

HEY GUYS

Instead of deca (since I don't really wanna add that in my cycle :) What about a precursor ?? I know in the past I tried 19-nor4andro (precursor to deca) and it worked wonders for my joints. ... I think I'll give it a go when I strat winny..

p.s.

Just wondering if for the first two weeks of my winny cycle I should do 25mg ?? Or maybe a lil longer.. will 25mg /ED be effective ? Maybe the last two weeks @ 50mg ??

thanks

Top Bottom