Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Attn: Gun Bros....

So tell me what it is you would do with your concealed weapon if someone puts a gun in your face?

Actually I do know what its like in the rest of the world I travel quite a bit to the UK, Europe, Asia, all for work. Everywhere outside the US has very strict gun control laws and most countries do not allow concealed carry. Europe especially does not wish to become "gun-friendly" like the United States.

So do you mean the rest of the world or the rest of the United States, cause all the places i've visited outside the US are nothing like here with regard to guns?

You must have missed that part of the thread where I have had to use my CCW. Cliffnotes: I shot the fuck out of an asshole for it.

The rest of the world can suck a dick, the united states has a federal law in place allowing for the right to posses arms for protection from its own government, much less some jackass on crank

You must have missed that part of the thread where I have had to use my CCW. Cliffnotes: I shot the fuck out of an asshole for it.

The rest of the world can suck a dick, the united states has a federal law in place allowing for the right to posses arms for protection from its own government, much less some jackass on crank

I must have missed that part, yes.

I still like you, no homo :rainbow:

To each their own, we can agree to disagree and have different points of view. I'm sorry that you actually had to use your weapon, I'm sure its no something you wanted to do given the choice.

Would you like to share your story of when you had to use your gun? I am all for concealed carry.. then again I live in east Tennessee and everyone and their grandmother has a gun. My 90 year old grandmother owns a .22 semi-auto rifle that appears to be from the 50's and also some cheapo ''Omega'' .32 caliber, 7 shooter revolver. I promise you she can use them... she taught me how to shoot when I was 8 and 9 years old. I saw her put all 7 rounds in a possum with that .32 lol. Still took that thing a bit to die.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using EliteFitness

I must have missed that part, yes.

I still like you, no homo :rainbow:

To each their own, we can agree to disagree and have different points of view. I'm sorry that you actually had to use your weapon, I'm sure its no something you wanted to do given the choice.

No, and honestly I wouldn't have if I had been alone. I could have more than likely disarmed the guy and beat him like a ragdoll. But I was with my family, and if something had gone wrong and a stray round hit one of them, how would I feel...

As much as I didn't want them to see it, I did what I did out of.pure instinct and protection. Fight or flight, and I couldn't exactly run away at the time. Luckily for them, the guy didn't die so they didn't have to witness that...would have made no difference to me really, but i'm glad they didn't have to watch a man die

You should have to kill somebody with a knife before you can tote a gun. I mean up close and personal is where it's at. Anybody can turn their head and pull a trigger, but cutting a mutha fucker from ear to ear, that takes the willpower of a man dedicated to his cause.

Would you like to share your story of when you had to use your gun? I am all for concealed carry.. then again I live in east Tennessee and everyone and their grandmother has a gun. My 90 year old grandmother owns a .22 semi-auto rifle that appears to be from the 50's and also some cheapo ''Omega'' .32 caliber, 7 shooter revolver. I promise you she can use them... she taught me how to shoot when I was 8 and 9 years old. I saw her put all 7 rounds in a possum with that .32 lol. Still took that thing a bit to die.

Eh, idk man I have only spoken on EF about it once, to help back up a point zwhit was making. Not really something you go bragging about, and honestly I shouldn't have put my family in that situation.

Carrying is a great thing, but it's not for everyone. I think the requirements should be a lot more strict on CCW. For instance, my renewal class is once every 4 years. The class is very easy, and you could shoot at the range for two weeks before it and pass the test and then not fire a round for four more years.

do you think it's a good idea to have a bunch of people running around with CCWs who haven't shot in years?

To be responsible with it, you must practice often, be confident in your shooting ability both standing and mobile, and be able to hit what you're aiming at to limit collateral damage.

All of your stats and links will go flying out the window when someone tries to carjack you, break into your home, commit armed robbery, or worse.

You do realize that criminals live EVERYWHERE, not just 'bad neighborhoods' right?

You seem to have no idea wtf it is like in the rest of the world....

What are you going to do when someone puts a gun in your face? Tell them 'it's illegal to have one of those?'

That should stop them....

Yeah, it all ends when it is you. Then you realize so far you have just been lucky and now you are a statistic.

I understand, it felt stupid to ask. Didn't mean to bring any bad memories back or up or anything. Didn't mean it from an immature standpoint, just a realistic way. Be safe out there, man.

I understand, it felt stupid to ask. Didn't mean to bring any bad memories back or up or anything. Didn't mean it from an immature standpoint, just a realistic way. Be safe out there, man.

no worries man, just not the kind of thing you run your mouth about to look cool or anything. Nothing cool about it when it actually happens. I won't go into detail but basically some guy tried pulling a gun on a SUV full of my family members (all women) in a back alley of a towing company late at night while my brother in law was retrieving his truck. dude breaks a window, sees me in the driver seat, and comes for me, so I put him down and the cops came and I had a fucking headache for weeks with all the legality shit and phonecalls

Top Bottom