Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asin Peoples genetics-physicaly superior...

nautica said:
Why do you consider this "stupid"???

Do you not think there is a difference in races due to evolution???

How about the fact that eskimos are short and squatty - due to the fact that they need to conserve heat.

How about the fact the people of africa are long and thin due to the fact that they need to disapate heat and stay cool.

Why is it so hard (or wrong) for people to admit that we are all different - and maybe that is what makes our species so great.

If we did not evolve then we would have been gone long ago and we would not be here to say how stupid it is.

nautica

Bonehead,
My post said, I DON'T SEE WHAT WIEGHTLIFTING HAS TO DO WITH RACE. Nautica, Read the post and understand it before you decide to critique someone else. Was not trying to get all technical and shit. Excuse me bro.

I'm sorry I missed the thread eveyone is talking about.

Since I have a chapter in my book on the genetic differences of different races I guess I should stay out of this one for fear of instagating more trouble.

Lift Chief said:

Congratulations... you truly are a champion of ignorance... and look, now you have a side-kick.

Not again with you...

Hey... don't blame me... the moderators are the ones that deleted them after all..

:D

satchboogie said:
fuck that shit.

that was a good thread and i'm shocked it was deleted.

i tell you what boneheads... why dont we make you happy and talk about steroids and steroids and more steroids and while we're at it more steroids.

come on now...

the topic of genetical differences is a quite interesting one which should not be seen as offensive and most def not ignorant!

Uh.. yeah... that is what this particular forum is about...

bonehead..

if you want to talk about how.. how did YOU put it? "BLACK PEOPLE: physcially-genetically superior!" at the very minimum this belongs in the chat and conversation forum..

NELSON...

last night, i started a thread:

"black people's genetics - physically superior!"

got many replies most supporting that while many took it as a diragetory statement and took offense.

the first sentence of that post read:

"first of all, this is no way a racial disregard to africans".

some bonehead wanted the moderators to delete it and surely is was deleted as it didn't relate to anabolics. but 'the french connection' does??????

FatFinaHead said:

Bonehead,
My post said, I DON'T SEE WHAT WIEGHTLIFTING HAS TO DO WITH RACE. Nautica, Read the post and understand it before you decide to critique someone else. Was not trying to get all technical and shit. Excuse me bro.

I'm gonna go so far as to call you pretty damn shortsighted on your ability not to see the big picture. If you wanna curse me out or give me red karma of all things, do so. But what does race have to do with weightlifting? Nothing directly, until you bring in the subjects of different races having different genetics allowing them different muscle development of certain muscles and bone density and such to that spectrum, THEN race has everything to do with weightlifting.

Nautica-well put bro! I don't know exactly what I tink of all of this, but what you said ACTUALLY MAKES SENSE!!!

Burning_Inside said:

I'm gonna go so far as to call you pretty damn shortsighted on your ability not to see the big picture. If you wanna curse me out or give me red karma of all things, do so. But what does race have to do with weightlifting? Nothing directly, until you bring in the subjects of different races having different genetics allowing them different muscle development of certain muscles and bone density and such to that spectrum, THEN race has everything to do with weightlifting.

Great post right there--

Nautica- another really good post.

Nelson- :D you probably don't come to the chat board too much but i'd like for you to check out the other thread i started here.

nautica said:
Why do you consider this "stupid"???

Do you not think there is a difference in races due to evolution???

How about the fact that eskimos are short and squatty - due to the fact that they need to conserve heat.

How about the fact the people of africa are long and thin due to the fact that they need to disapate heat and stay cool.

Why is it so hard (or wrong) for people to admit that we are all different - and maybe that is what makes our species so great.

If we did not evolve then we would have been gone long ago and we would not be here to say how stupid it is.

nautica

Exactly- the difference is that you can't actually see that blacks from a certain part of africa have more fast-twitch fibers and different bone density that whites, and so it's easy for people to deny a fact that should be just as obvious as the fact that afrcians are tall and eskimos are short.

This thread is on the road to being locked i have a feeling...

Lift Chief said:

Nelson- :D you probably don't come to the chat board too much but i'd like for you to check out the other thread i started here.

The one that got closed?

Top Bottom