Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Asin Peoples genetics-physicaly superior...

FatFinaHead

Figured if we were going to be stupid, lets go all out......

People, realize how stupid these post are and ask real questions. I dont see how lifting has to do with race anyway. I seen awsome bodies of all races. Its all a matter of opinion. Thats why they have judges to judge shit like this.
Just shut up and lift for cryin out loud.

Don't worry, be happy!

Asian Peoples genetics superior

Figured if we were going to be stupid, lets go all out......

People, realize how stupid these post are and ask real questions. I dont see how lifting has to do with race anyway. I seen awsome bodies of all races. Its all a matter of opinion. Thats why they have judges to judge shit like this.
Just shut up and lift for cryin out loud.

Don't worry, be happy!

... right on...

1. The titles and SOME of the content are inflamatory and offensive.
2. They have NOTHING to do with the topic of this particular board.

Those factors individually merit the thread being removed, but combined they make the threads intolerable. They are taking away from the board.

FatFinaHead said:
Thats alright, just figured I would show them how stupid they all sounded.

I know... trust me.. I was in the original thread posting about how ludicrous it was all night.. and I started the other thread just in hope to get them both deleted...

Thank god someone had the sense to blow them away...

jh1 said:

I know... trust me.. I was in the original thread posting about how ludicrous it was all night.. and I started the other thread just in hope to get them both deleted...

Thank god someone had the sense to blow them away...

Congratulations... you truly are a champion of ignorance... and look, now you have a side-kick.

Why do you consider this "stupid"???

Do you not think there is a difference in races due to evolution???

How about the fact that eskimos are short and squatty - due to the fact that they need to conserve heat.

How about the fact the people of africa are long and thin due to the fact that they need to disapate heat and stay cool.

Why is it so hard (or wrong) for people to admit that we are all different - and maybe that is what makes our species so great.

If we did not evolve then we would have been gone long ago and we would not be here to say how stupid it is.

nautica

nautica: You're making way too much sense bro! They'll be none of that here!

Don't you know some members just want to wallow in their tiny scope of understanding?

Lift Cheif: Funniest post I've read all month.

fuck that shit.

that was a good thread and i'm shocked it was deleted.

i tell you what boneheads... why dont we make you happy and talk about steroids and steroids and more steroids and while we're at it more steroids.

come on now...

the topic of genetical differences is a quite interesting one which should not be seen as offensive and most def not ignorant!

Top Bottom