Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

As a steroid newbie - what is the first thing I should do or read?

G'day guys..
Well its my first year of competitive bodybuilding and I have had 3 years of solid weight training under my belt. I am 27 years old, 5'9.. and currently about 168lbs with very low bodyfat % as I am dieting for my competition. Offseason my weight can get to 195lbs and I have always been a natural in the gym.

Next year I will be forced to compete with bigger guys (nomore Novice or Intermediate divisions) and the guys I could be up against could be up to 200lbs with low bodyfat%/

I have thought long and hard about considering anabolics to take me to the next level and give me the confidence to compete with bigger bodybuilders. The problem now is I realise I do not know much about steroids, dosages, methods of taking them orally or injections, I don't how to post cycle or know which anabolic steroid specifically would be ideal for me.

What do you suggest I do?
should I purchase Chemical Muscle Enhancement e-book? or Chemical Wizardry? or Dino's new Anabolic e-book?

Theres even another e-book called Laymans Guide to Steroids III.

Any thoughts and suggestions would be helpful.
I have been told to research, research, research and wait a bit before I take my first cycle.

Which e-book would be best for me? and if I were to do my first cycle which anabolic would be nice for me? got told Trenbolone, Dianabol, Winstrol are too much for a beginner.

Let me know...
Luci

Hang out here and read read read. Go plat so you can use the search function. It pays for itself 10x over. Don't be afraid to ask questions but whatever you ask has probably already been discussed and answered in detail a 100x before....this is where the search function comes into play.

Welcome to EF. You've come to the right place.

A few more things.

1) Don't fall for any source that pm's you. Your new here so you have a big sucker bull's eye on you right now.

2) Don't take any one persons word on anything. What does the consensus say.

3) Don't be too hasty to jump into a cycle. Your first one is the best and you wanna do it right and be prepared for it.

These are just helpful noob tips to follow that should help you out.

The first thing you should study is endocrinology.

dont be afraid to ask questions here on EF, I've been on a 10 year break, alot has changed in those 10 years but nowhere did I get better info then from the users here.

dont be afraid to ask questions here on EF, I've been on a 10 year break, alot has changed in those 10 years but nowhere did I get better info then from the users here.

I agree. 15 years ago(the last time I was on anything) most of the stuff was from Mexico and most of it was vet quality(you used to be able to see dust in the 50ml bottles of Laurabolin) Now there are underground manufactures and stuff from overseas--seems like alot more fake stuff is out there--no internet 15 yrs ago so now I am trying to learn as much as I can and sift through the bs.

I agree. 15 years ago(the last time I was on anything) most of the stuff was from Mexico and most of it was vet quality(you used to be able to see dust in the 50ml bottles of Laurabolin) Now there are underground manufactures and stuff from overseas--seems like alot more fake stuff is out there--no internet 15 yrs ago so now I am trying to learn as much as I can and sift through the bs.

yup.....10 years ago when I was still on cycles, I lived in Anaheim CA, would take the drive to Mex once a week.....buy some juice, inject it right there and then, drive back to Anaheim in anticipation for my next drive down.....those days SUCKED!

i think the ebooks suck, i've learned a hell of a lot from this very forum. dont accept anything as gospel tho, check it out first. first cycle run it thru needto's underground, he'll make sure you do it right and stay safe.

A few more things.

1) Don't fall for any source that pm's you. Your new here so you have a big sucker bull's eye on you right now.

2) Don't take any one persons word on anything. What does the consensus say.

3) Don't be too hasty to jump into a cycle. Your first one is the best and you wanna do it right and be prepared for it.

These are just helpful noob tips to follow that should help you out.

Good advice, though I'd add one more. Just because the consensus says so, doesn't mean it is either.

micksnowdog: ebooks suck?!?! I can think of 2 or 3 right here on EF that would be excellent.

Top Bottom