Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aryan Soldat=psycho, Aryansoldat=psycho!!!!!

Aryan you make me fuckin puke. Cant you come up with anything better than, yawn.!! You cant even defend yourself. Every line you speak has just got a touch of evil behind it. Every line, there is hidden hatred, even when your just, casually converseing, there is just this strange, evil hatred behind, everything you say. Maybe your the 3rd, antichrist!!!!!!

lift till DEATH said:
Aryan you make me fuckin puke. Cant you come up with anything better than, yawn.!! You cant even defend yourself. Every line you speak has just got a touch of evil behind it. Every line, there is hidden hatred, even when your just, casually converseing, there is just this strange, evil hatred behind, everything you say. Maybe your the 3rd, antichrist!!!!!!

Dude, don't let him get to you....right now he's having ball with all this attention. Hopefully he will just disappear soon.

Yah Mysteribro your right. I wasnt going to respond any more, any ways, I think I said enough. I dont want to give him a complex or anything. Nice to know someones in my corner. Be cool mun!

lift till DEATH said:
Yah Mysteribro your right. I wasnt going to respond any more, any ways, I think I said enough. I dont want to give him a complex or anything. Nice to know someones in my corner. Be cool mun!

Stay cool!

dballer said:
So.. those who have blonde hair and blue eyes (ie. Aryan) are all nazis??

So does that mean everyone from Germany is a nazi also? Do you think that kids born with blonde hair and blue eyes should be killed at birth?

Are all Russians commies? Are all men from the south slave owners? Are all gays vehicles for AIDS?

Are you getting my message?

No. No. No. No. No. No. Yes. Is there a point? I wasn't making any value judgements either way. You asked why Robert Jan strongly stated Aryan Soldat be banned simply for choosing that handle. I answered with the reason it seemed RJ was inferring. I could give two shits one way or the other. Frankly, both are making inferrences with which I disagree.

Wow!
I've never been called the "antichrist" before.:) I also didn't realize that there is a "touch of evil" behind everything that I say.

LiftTillDeath:
I would be happy to defend myself against these attacks, but I am not sure what I have said to offend you so profoundly. Perhaps some of my "polls" were in poor taste, but I don't recall a single thread in which I have tried to promulgate any sort of ideology. Maybe your problem with me is a problem with you. Perhaps my internet handle prompts some sort of strange stirrings within your subconscious....:mix:

AS

IanStuart said:
Since when was it a crime to have blonde hair and blue eyes you idiot?:confused: Is it a *crime* to be white these days?

I think there are some people in here with a SERIOUS persecution complex. Jesus.

And if a member of these boards is tactless and/or creepy, just don't bother. There are real people like that in the world, and they just don't say all the tactless/creepy stuff to you, because they're too embarrassed about their cockeyed beliefs. These people lurk around chat rooms like this and say little tactless and creepy things to get you going or get their rocks off or whatever. Just calm down.

btw, speaking of bacon, I like Kevin Bacon.

Top Bottom