Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the russians doing anything different..

chicks dig your fists as well

I really hate being a grammar Nazi but you should understand the difference between a singular and a plural..How many blowjobs have you given Putin for the "privilege" of making money in the oil and gas industry? You don't really want to go toe to toe on likability.....I make my money in a free market world and not the man sex adoring Putin world or the EF suck my dick world....

Churchill was a dick but he was right when he said, " You have enemies. Good, that means you're doing something."

Fuck off Java, I'm close to banning this alter also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You're too stupid to actually ban me because you don't understand the technology....Just like a Russian...Steal and adopt some technology from smart people and pretend like you know what the fuck you're doing.....Technology and science are opposing views of the world.

man...he started with some really valid irrefutable points about woots lack of a set, but then just can't help himself with that vid posting fetish. It's like, let your first set of valid facts just sit there and sink in....let it stew, marinate. Don't immediately follow it up with video's that make people want to give you a hot carl over.

I gave up on EF a long time ago....posting random music videos just demonstrates the futility of the "democratic process." The vote is just a way of promoting slave on slave violence...Dems or Repubs...two wings of the same organization and they ensure there is no way of changing it...

I've never smoked pot in my life but this is a great one.....

I gave up on EF a long time ago....posting random music videos just demonstrates the futility of the "democratic process." The vote is just a way of promoting slave on slave violence...Dems or Repubs...two wings of the same organization and they ensure there is no way of changing it...

I've never smoked pot in my life but this is a great one.....

If only you could have just stopped right after Floyd.

Top Bottom