Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the russians doing anything different..

redsamurai

Banned
Than we did in Vietnam, Cuba, Iraq...am I missing any? Grenada..etc, etc.

I can't stand that little fucker running the show there, he's such a closet fag himself despite their new laws. But in all honestly I'm having a hard time finding the justification for the U.S to criticize his actions. The Crimea is home to the Black See fleet..they're the only deep water ports there. If Russia loses Crimea they have to send their fleet home, they would effectively be locked out of the black sea if Ukraine wanted to. What would the U.S do if Hawaii wanted to secede...would we let them and give up our Pac fleet there? Yeah right, look how long we've been in Okinawa and they've plainly stated they loathe the american presence there. Cuba? We fucked up at bay of pigs but we won't give up Guantanamo, never gonna happen. Vietnam..goes without saying. At least I'll give the Russians the recognition that they have some pretty substantial assets sitting there that they can't put nowhere else. So they have more legitimate interests in the Crimea than we've had in any of our military excursions since ww2 save for Afghanistan. Kind of tough for us to say anything and I guarantee that Putin brought up those same points in that 90 minute phone call to Obama. Bet he also brought up the cuban missile crisis when we shit ourselves (rightly so)over Russian missiles being deployed 90 miles from our coastline.

Than we did in Vietnam, Cuba, Iraq...am I missing any? Grenada..etc, etc.

I can't stand that little fucker running the show there, he's such a closet fag himself despite their new laws. But in all honestly I'm having a hard time finding the justification for the U.S to criticize his actions. The Crimea is home to the Black See fleet..they're the only deep water ports there. If Russia loses Crimea they have to send their fleet home, they would effectively be locked out of the black sea if Ukraine wanted to. What would the U.S do if Hawaii wanted to secede...would we let them and give up our Pac fleet there? Yeah right, look how long we've been in Okinawa and they've plainly stated they loathe the american presence there. Cuba? We fucked up at bay of pigs but we won't give up Guantanamo, never gonna happen. Vietnam..goes without saying. At least I'll give the Russians the recognition that they have some pretty substantial assets sitting there that they can't put nowhere else. So they have more legitimate interests in the Crimea than we've had in any of our military excursions since ww2 save for Afghanistan. Kind of tough for us to say anything and I guarantee that Putin brought up those same points in that 90 minute phone call to Obama. Bet he also brought up the cuban missile crisis when we shit ourselves (rightly so)over Russian missiles being deployed 90 miles from our coastline.
I like Russia's fucking president a lot more than the liberal cock suxer America has in office

Sent from my SCH-I605 using EliteFitness

Putin wouldn't have the balls to do shit if George Gotdam Bush was still in office

Balee dat!

Merica

Putin is awesome, Redscam is a pedophile Camry driving faggot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom