Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the russians doing anything different..

what?? you didn't think his points were valid? I mean I thought they were valid....but you didn't think they were valid? hmmmm....weird. :confused: ah well :coffee:

Me too. Manscaping is an all day thing. I usually need to clear my calendar when I know I have plans coming up.

what?? you didn't think his points were valid? I mean I thought they were valid....but you didn't think they were valid? hmmmm....weird. :confused: ah well :coffee:

Seriously you are hated in real life and on EF...jump in front of a fucking moving semi

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. Manscaping is an all day thing. I usually need to clear my calendar when I know I have plans coming up.

It fuckin sucks. I get a 5 o'clock shadow around lunch. I burn through razor blades like noone's business, and it's worse in the summer when I shave my head with them too. My chest grows pretty thick too. In about a week or two I can look like one of the Duck Dynasty cast's bastard love child with an Appalachian lumberjack. I fuckin hate it

Top Bottom