Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the russians doing anything different..

LMAO...always pwned by tall skinny blondes...

Cascada...Jenna is a solid six footer blonde massing roughly 135 pounds and made it clear there was no leaving her with this bullshit....

Awww..... Russian apologist oligarch that lost his wife to an e-tard on this very board....How small was your penis that all that oil and gas money couldn't buy her affection? No need to answer, it's been obvious that you have no social skills whatsoever since you joined.

Wanna compare notes about the EF girls that wanted to meet me Vs. the ones that ran from you like a plague?

Sorry bro, it doesn't matter how much money you extract from the oligarchy....chicks dig my personality and that just sucks for oligarchs because you never had to develop a personality....those chicks hate you for making them pretend to like you.

Lol at you criticizing someone's social skills

Awww..... Russian apologist oligarch that lost his wife to an e-tard on this very board....How small was your penis that all that oil and gas money couldn't buy her affection? No need to answer, it's been obvious that you have no social skills whatsoever since you joined.

Wanna compare notes about the EF girls that wanted to meet me Vs. the ones that ran from you like a plague?

Sorry bro, it doesn't matter how much money you extract from the oligarchy....chicks dig my personality and that just sucks for oligarchs because you never had to develop a personality....those chicks hate you for making them pretend to like you.

chicks dig your fists as well

man...he started with some really valid irrefutable points about woots lack of a set, but then just can't help himself with that vid posting fetish. It's like, let your first set of valid facts just sit there and sink in....let it stew, marinate. Don't immediately follow it up with video's that make people want to give you a hot carl over.

man...he started with some really valid irrefutable points about woots lack of a set, but then just can't help himself with that vid posting fetish. It's like, let your first set of valid facts just sit there and sink in....let it stew, marinate. Don't immediately follow it up with video's that make people want to give you a hot carl over.

Fuck off Java, I'm close to banning this alter also

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quit quoting yourself you drunk, pedophile, Camry driving,woman beating, low life piece of kangaroo shit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom