Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are the russians doing anything different..

god woot you really are a micropenis. FFS.

More penis talk from you, quit hitting on little boys you perverted gremlin fucker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

More penis talk from you, quit hitting on little boys you perverted gremlin fucker

gremlin fucker? now ur just making shit up. Anyway, you should probably apply for Canadian citizenship now while you still can. Otherwise you'll be shit out of luck if/when Canada decides it's had enough of Borscht eating ngr fgts like you and tells Rosneft to gtfo, giving all your shit to the Chinese. You think you gonna be all jacked and tan sitting in Siberia looking down an oil shaft? No more Canadian hockey games for you fgt.

Awwww it's 1am and the drunk rapist is back

All of Putin's crimes are yours as well because you're the typical amoral human being. Wait, didn't Putin whip "Pussy riot" these are poor helpless women...You double opinion asshole...Please challenge me on womens rights you Oligarchical asshole...when you aren't licking Putin's asshole....

In woots defense, we all know what happens if the FSB is monitoring employees online chatter of state run oil companies. Say anything about PUtin other than "he's awesome" and you could end up blindfolded and naked in a siberian bathouse full of sambo masters. A poosy like woot is gonna have a bad time of it there.

Awwww it's 1am and the drunk rapist is back

Awww..... Russian apologist oligarch that lost his wife to an e-tard on this very board....How small was your penis that all that oil and gas money couldn't buy her affection? No need to answer, it's been obvious that you have no social skills whatsoever since you joined.

Wanna compare notes about the EF girls that wanted to meet me Vs. the ones that ran from you like a plague?

Sorry bro, it doesn't matter how much money you extract from the oligarchy....chicks dig my personality and that just sucks for oligarchs because you never had to develop a personality....those chicks hate you for making them pretend to like you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom