Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are some people just genuinely bad people?

"the greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he doesn't exist"

Even if it was a central quote to a great movie I believe in this 100%

There are most certainly evil people in this world, those who choose not to believe this are either blind to the reality of this world or completly fooling themselves, evil has many forms and it will always be there it's essential to the ynig/yang formula

one more thing, people who refuse to accept the presance of evil in this world, people that give evil grounds to feed and become an invisible force, people who refuse to hold people accountable for what they do and who they are but rather search for any other excuse they can find (bad upbringing, etc etc) are only ENABLING all of these hellspawn to do the things they do and feel no guilt or remorse over it

psychologists certainly don't hold all the answers, in fact a large portion of psycg studies severly conflict with those of criminologists and other scientists in differant fields. I have a sociology degree with a focus in criminology myself and have seen many studies from differant fields that just run circles around one another. I don't understand it, yes anyone is capable of anything, but the differance is that most of us have a consious, have morals, and have good in us that will prevail over darker urges and stop us before we start. The others lack that spirit, IMO they lost all aspect of their humanity as well

I read an article in a scientific mag a while back. It basically said a lot of us start to do things instinctively, the appropriate neurons fire, nerves start acting, etc. Then we make a decision not to do that thing. This takes microseconds. Well, the criminals take a longer time to come to a decision, or don't even consider a decision. Therefore the question was not nurture so much as genetic or environmental.
I'll see if I can find the mag & list it.
We have a case here in Ontario where the wife of a team of killers is getting out of jail (next couple of days). The case has been around & there's a movie on it. They were sometimes called the schoolgirl killers. The wife's sister ended up dead and 2 other girls (14 & 15 I believe). There was rape, murder, confinement, torture, & video taping the above.
At any time these people could have stopped. They kept going even when the police were publicizing the case.
I think that is pure evil.

Well, I know a 14 year old kid who held a knife to his grandmother's arm 2 days ago because he wanted her to drive him to the city (he lives in the country) and she wasn't about to. While in the city he hangs with little gang bangers and steals cars. He also threatened to kill his grandmother and bury her in the ditch by her house.

He has been in and out of jail 3 times in the past 6 months for the exact same offences(Assualt and auto theft). 3 weeks ago he grabbed his mother by the throat and was going to smash her in the head, but instead smashed their microwave. Again, this is because he wanted his way.

I think this little piece of shit is evil.

Daisy_Girl said:
I've actually been thinking about this lately. Especially being a teacher, I am around children who seem genuinely nuts or unbalanced - some seem downright evil.

I wonder if these kids will seriously turn out to be evil, if it is just an innate thing that they cannot control. Or if their upbringing is "causing" some malfunction.

I truely don't know the answer. I would like to think that people are not innately evil, that it can be somehow avoided.

IMO A lot has to do with their biological being, their diet and the ingredients in the foods they eat today. Children have been shown to behave differnetly when fed high quality diets with essestial fats and eliminating the bad starch foods. You probably know more about this than I do... Just pointing it out.

I really believe it has a lot to do with children's behavior these days. This world is going nuts with adhd type symptoms, but it's going too slow and under the radar for anyone to really notice and cause panic. It IS happening though.

gonelifting said:
IMO A lot has to do with their biological being, their diet and the ingredients in the foods they eat today. Children have been shown to behave differnetly when fed high quality diets with essestial fats and eliminating the bad starch foods. You probably know more about this than I do... Just pointing it out.

I really believe it has a lot to do with children's behavior these days. This world is going nuts with adhd type symptoms, but it's going too slow and under the radar for anyone to really notice and cause panic. It IS happening though.

True, I saw the same study on prisoners. Those feed a clean diet with lots of efa's had a much lower rate of in-prison violence against gaurds and other prisoners.

BodyByFinaplix said:
True, I saw the same study on prisoners. Those feed a clean diet with lots of efa's had a much lower rate of in-prison violence against gaurds and other prisoners.
damn, you still here? aren't you supposed to disappear for another few months?

I think thats what William Golding was trying to convey in Lord of the Flies. In a post-WWII and Holocaust era, several people believed man was naturally evil.

Top Bottom