Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are some people just genuinely bad people?

ex0Tic_island_girl said:
I dont think no one is bad is their judgement that is bad.

REad a book on serial killers and torturous murderers and tell me if you feel the same. I beleive there is always hope.

Daisy_Girl said:
I've actually been thinking about this lately. Especially being a teacher, I am around children who seem genuinely nuts or unbalanced - some seem downright evil.

I wonder if these kids will seriously turn out to be evil, if it is just an innate thing that they cannot control. Or if their upbringing is "causing" some malfunction.

I truely don't know the answer. I would like to think that people are not innately evil, that it can be somehow avoided.

DG so maybe if his mommy would have hugged him a little more Hitler would not have carried out the Holocaust or WWII?

I give people the benefit of the doubt but some of them are just pure evil and no matter how much you try to teach them to be reasonable they don't respond.

BodyByFinaplix said:
DG so maybe if his mommy would have hugged him a little more Hitler would not have carried out the Holocaust or WWII?

HUH? Where in my post do I insinuate something like that?

Yes, I do hope that people are innately good. I truely hope that - for the sake of my unborn child.

There are kids I work with who are in shitty situations, which is a big reason they make the (bad) decisions they do. But is their upbringing the cause, or did it just exacerbate an already existing predisposition? I truely don't know, nor do I claim to know.

There are these two bastards the broke out of a Kentucky prison and made a pit stop in my city where they kidnapped a college girl, stole her ATM card and her car. They killed her and dumped her body somewhere. They still haven't found the body. These pricks then proceeded to travel south where they kidnapped two people in South Carolina and killed one of them I believe. I can't imagine someone that can do that ever having any goodness in them. Funny thing is, both of them only had something like 10 year sentences before they broke out. I know one of them has already received the death sentence in SC and maybe both of them have.

Anyway, these two jerkoffs couldn't possible have any goodness or compassion. If they wanted to break out of prison, they could have just stolen the car and the money, they didn't need to kill the girl. Honestly, how does someone justify killing an innocent person? What goes through their brain before they do it? I don't understand how somebody could just kill a person they don't know that is scared, unarmed, and isn't a threat to you.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
There are these two bastards the broke out of a Kentucky prison and made a pit stop in my city where they kidnapped a college girl, stole her ATM card and her car. They killed her and dumped her body somewhere. They still haven't found the body. These pricks then proceeded to travel south where they kidnapped two people in South Carolina and killed one of them I believe. I can't imagine someone that can do that ever having any goodness in them. Funny thing is, both of them only had something like 10 year sentences before they broke out. I know one of them has already received the death sentence in SC and maybe both of them have.

Anyway, these two jerkoffs couldn't possible have any goodness or compassion. If they wanted to break out of prison, they could have just stolen the car and the money, they didn't need to kill the girl. Honestly, how does someone justify killing an innocent person? What goes through their brain before they do it? I don't understand how somebody could just kill a person they don't know that is scared, unarmed, and isn't a threat to you.

They are filled with the spirit of Satan.

yeah what am I thinking when i say no one is bad :rolleyes:

*slap myself on the head*

some people are just humanely pure evil:evil:

is so sad :(to know that there's ppl out there who are so cold blooded

like their heart is made out of stone.

Top Bottom