Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Are some cocks better looking than others?

I once had a girlfriend tell me that her friends were asking if mine was a "pretty dick". It was a kind of a joke, but apparently they do very much feel that some are more attractive than others. I'm about average size, and maybe a bit on the thin side as far as girth goes, but more than a few have commented on how I do have a very nice cock. I get very, very hard, and that seems to be a big feature. :) Maybe that was just pillow-talk, but I'll take the compliment, and they all seemed to have the same words when telling my why they liked it.

Colonel Ingus said:
Hey, I still get a kick out of it when I think back on it, and I'll take those kind of compliments whenever I can get them. ;) :D :p :biggrin:
cum to think about it, i would also! :evil: :p :qt: :artist:

Angel said:
No, they all don't look the same. It is a bit hard to explain.

I'll explain forher the best I can
Some look symmetrical and balanced, which is good. Some look like they are portabella mushrooms. lol :)

Far as I am concerned they are all cocks and though they don't all look the same I don't find any of them to be particularly attractive. But does that really matter? All I care about is the pleasure the particular pecker brings.

ALL peckers are sorta ugly... sorry to be so harsh. But whether the ladies are willing to admit it, this is how many women feel.

But as I said, all that really matters is how well it works and how well it fits, ya?

Colonel Ingus said:
I once had a girlfriend tell me that her friends were asking if mine was a "pretty dick". It was a kind of a joke, but apparently they do very much feel that some are more attractive than others. I'm about average size, and maybe a bit on the thin side as far as girth goes, but more than a few have commented on how I do have a very nice cock. I get very, very hard, and that seems to be a big feature. :) Maybe that was just pillow-talk, but I'll take the compliment, and they all seemed to have the same words when telling my why they liked it.

I've obviously never been complimented for having a big one but I have been complimented on how hard it gets. I think that's one advantage that us smaller endowed men have. It doesn't take as much blood flow to make it rock hard. Mine gets as hard as granite and stands straight up.

Top Bottom