Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

are children overrated? came across this article, thought it was interesting

I totally agree w/ you. I wouldnt want to judge anyone. I made a statement about how women dont always have the choice to wait as long as men (we dont.) I pissed off Ceo.

no, you didn't piss me off. Actually, I was LOLing. As I stated in my previous post, it was your use of absolutes (although perhaps unintended).

I still like you.

The subject of children (and throw in a dash of religion) are a touchy subject. lets try to stay polite here- everyone is going to have some pretty one sided opinions and there really is no right answer except your own.

agreed?

I frequently can come across as an asshole. It tends to (at times) impede my ability to debate civilly. Most likely this is the result of being born to a 42 year old woman.

lol.

:hug: I dont believe in absolutes

I admit I could have taken more time to say what I meant but I was already on the defensive. Sorry :)

no apology necessary my dear.

ceo? can you and cindylou hug it out or am i going to have bust a cap in yo' ass?

intersting thread. no i didn't write the opening. hence the question i was asking. i am undecided if i want kids. here is something else that same person came up with.

chew on this: AGAIN i DID NOT WRITE THIS. but i thought it was very interesting and thought provoking and it scares the s*it out of me, no way do i want this to happen to me!!

The thing about 90% of most women that become mothers is that their twat stretches out and they get a big gut. They started eating for two, and they find they like it. So it's twinkies and m&ms all day. Then they run up the mastercard buying the Tova Borgnine wrinkle cream and the Bob Bowersox spatchela collection from QVC which they watch all day. So you come home from your day at work, and you see this fat fuck in polyester stretch pants. "I took Dakota to the doctor and he has ADD. And Ashleigh has the flu and I think I have a scratchy throat too. And the voyager makes a ping ping sound so you have to take it down to the garage. And I think I damaged the springs under the front seat when I loaded my 400 lb ass onto it while strapping and unstrapping and adjusting and unadjusting the rear facing child safety seats while it took me 45 minutes to load and unload the screaming little treasures in and out of the car."

You see, once the woman has her two little trophies, she doesn't need you any more, except as a meal ticket.

We had one kid. Wife stays home, but the kid wears her out. I bust my fucking ASS 60 hrs/week and get no credit. Wife gives me guilt when I don't throw everything down right after work to watch this screaming, annoying fucking kid so she can go out to the gym, or to some restaurant with her friends, or to her sister's house to watch movies.

She gets to take naps during the day when the baby sleeps, and every time I call her on the cell during the day, she is at Starbucks with her Mom or friends. She says that doesn't count as "Her time" because she's with the baby.
I've had enough. I feel so undervalued and OWNED. She is so 'entitled' now it's like 60 (or 70, or 80) hours a week from me is EXPECTED. Being at work from 8-7 counts as my 'social' time, so I am not allowed to have any friends or ever do ANYTHING outside of change FUCKING DIAPERS.

I give birth to your kids and you complain we don't have sex? How do you think they were born, osmosis? Who takes care of them, drives them to school, picks them up for after school activities, drives them to sports, takes them to their friends houses, plays chauffeur, cleans, cooks, goes to PTA meetings and then caters to your sorry whiney ass when you get home. To top it off after you eat, fart or burp you walk out the door and go out with your buddies.
You want sex? Go fuck yourself! I'm too tired.

Top Bottom