Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone remember Amplify 02???

Bridger

Ive been away a long time, but used to use Amplify02 that was popular on here in the late 2000's. Best pre workout I've ever used. Used some decent ones in recent years but wondered if there is anything like it currently on the market? Or if OMEGA is still around. Nice guy.

Here is a simple ingredient list for AMP02 that I found from an old post around that time. I'm sure the original product is long out of production, but I wondered if anyone knew of a product with similar ingredients. There is so much junk out there these days.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE)

Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE)

Citrulline Ethyl Ester HCL (CitruEE)

Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (OEE)

Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL (GEE)

Aminopentanoic Acid

N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR)

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Caffeine

DMAE

Idebenone

Vinpocetine

Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide)

Ive been away a long time, but used to use Amplify02 that was popular on here in the late 2000's. Best pre workout I've ever used. Used some decent ones in recent years but wondered if there is anything like it currently on the market? Or if OMEGA is still around. Nice guy.

Here is a simple ingredient list for AMP02 that I found from an old post around that time. I'm sure the original product is long out of production, but I wondered if anyone knew of a product with similar ingredients. There is so much junk out there these days.

Creatine Ethyl Ester HCL (CEE)

Arginine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (AEE)

Citrulline Ethyl Ester HCL (CitruEE)

Ornithine Ethyl Ester Di HCL (OEE)

Glutamine Ethyl Ester HCL (GEE)

Aminopentanoic Acid

N-Acetyl-L-Carnitine (ALCAR)

N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine

Caffeine

DMAE

Idebenone

Vinpocetine

Vitamin B-3 (as Niacinamide)
@Bridger yea of course I remember i used amplify 02 back in the day.

Right now the only thing that comes close is either Cardazol or Ostazol m1mk but I stack both 2 caps each and you'll get the same results as amplify, check this

actually stacking cardazol and ostazol is literally stronger than any amplify I've used

I used amplify precontest, now I'm stacking 3 caps cardazol and 2-3 caps ostazol for me and clients, it's amazing.

Top Bottom