Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone love almost blacking out?

Passing out is one of the "3 P's" that make any workout good.

Passing out.

Puking.

Pooping your pants.

Did all 3 a few weeks ago...

I did have the flu though. Went through 3 ammonia caps on the drive home from the gym. Talk about getting some looks at a stoplight with the top down.

I just recently started doing front squats, and love that blacking out feeling I get from them! I have pretty good oxygen endurance so I don't really get close to blacking out on anything, but on front squats is the closet I get to passing out. They're my new favorite exercise:D, especially since I can really feel my core working when I do them

i can create a training situation where i get low blood sugar, if i allow it to go too far it can take 4-6 hours to recover..

I've puked a handful of times from exercise, never passed out. Had a team mate pass out about 5 feet away from me, from sprints/plyos.

I get to the point where I feel like I could almost black out quite often, yesterday running I was very close. One day it will probably happen. I don't get like that from heavy lifting much anymore. See lots of stars from heavy lifting though.

For me, I know I'm working hard when my face starts to go numb.

I hate that feeling fight after I do a set of squats or deads.

After each set i have to hold onto the rack and try and catch my breath.

I don't know how you guys like that feeling.

Top Bottom