Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here have a vasectomy???

well...YEAH but thats not stoppin us both from gettin fixed NOW

just the way scheduling works out I wont be fixed until like three months after this one arrives...

RADAR, you have kids?

No..... I had to have one after getting injured in hi school playing football, i was slammed into the goal post,back then they were shaped like this.... H
They shipped me all the way to duke university for internal bleeding and several damaged organs ,otherwise i would have died!

Last edited:
Maybe your kid will be breech and they can do a tubal with the section.

Your mind works in strange ways brother Chris!

I have been waffling on having this done for some time. And at 43 I think I am beyond the wanting an infant stage. Should another Mrs appear on the horizon who desires a crumb cruncher I know there are a tremendous number of kids who need rescued from foster care or who need adopted.

Can't say I'm the least bit excited about having it done though.

No..... I had to have one after getting injured in hi school playing football, i was slammed into the goal post,back then they were shaped like this.... H
They shipped me all the way to duke university fopr internal bleeding and several damaged organs ,otherwise i would have died!

Were you all twisted up? I don't understand a vasectomy for trauma. Did you get a helicopter ride?

Were you all twisted up? I don't understand a vasectomy for trauma. Did you get a helicopter ride?

Yes ,i was flown in from Ga to North Carolina, i also lost my appendix and some other things i don't wish to discuss (no it's not what you think) I have a 2 & 1/2 ft scar going down my belly starting at mid chest,127 stiches and 5 stomach staples,I also have 6 arteries crimpped off,man! i almost passed out a few years later when i had my chest X rayed (unrelated to the injury)

Top Bottom