Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here have a vasectomy???

Yes ,i was flown in from Ga to North Carolina, i also lost my appendix and some other things i don't wish to discuss (no it's not what you think) I have a 2 & 1/2 ft scar going down my belly starting at mid chest,127 stiches and 5 stomach staples,I also have 6 arteries crimpped off,man! i almost passed out a few years later when i had my chest X rayed (unrelated to the injury)

Holy crap, that's awesome! I would love to have had scrubbed in on our case.

No..... I had to have one after getting injured in hi school playing football, i was slammed into the goal post,back then they were shaped like this.... H
They shipped me all the way to duke university for internal bleeding and several damaged organs ,otherwise i would have died!
sorry to hear that!

well...YEAH but thats not stoppin us both from gettin fixed NOW

just the way scheduling works out I wont be fixed until like three months after this one arrives...

i may have missed something.. why are you getting fixed??

I mean the main reason I did was basically the female body is so messed up especially as we age and the effects/ possible sides from male sterilization is soooo small in comparison to any woman's procedures..

what shirl really wants to know is, how's the ejaculatory volume?

it's the same as before... makes it taste sweet i'm told..

only side effect i can say i saw..

body hair.. lots of it... back, chest, ears.. damn it..

You have so many interesting stories Radar. This one seemed traumatizing though.

it's the same as before... makes it taste sweet i'm told..only side effect i can say i saw..

body hair.. lots of it... back, chest, ears.. damn it..

Do you think that's because of vasectomy or trip to vegas at Bellagio and O tickets?

I had vasectomy about 6 years ago and never noticed a significant change in body hair.

i may have missed something.. why are you getting fixed??

I mean the main reason I did was basically the female body is so messed up especially as we age and the effects/ possible sides from male sterilization is soooo small in comparison to any woman's procedures..

because if theres one tenth of a one percent chance of failure...I'll get pregnant...dbl insurance

and sorry to disappoint chris, but shes head down and engaged already

Top Bottom