Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone here cut their own hair?

If so, which clippers/cutters do you use? I want to get a decent relatively inexpensive pair that'll last me a while. so far I've owned 2 pairs which have broken in like 2 months.

I do every other day if not every day...

If you have to cut ur own hair long term, get a good pair of clippers...

My setup was like 200 bones... a professional set of clippers with multiple ceramic blades... charging base etc...

jh1 said:
I do every other day if not every day...

If you have to cut ur own hair long term, get a good pair of clippers...

My setup was like 200 bones... a professional set of clippers with multiple ceramic blades... charging base etc...

are you able to keep a fade by doing it ur self?

why on earth would you want to cut your own hair? i can be frugal at times but trying to save money by cutting my own hair is beyond cheap.

fistfullofsteel said:
why on earth would you want to cut your own hair? i can be frugal at times but trying to save money by cutting my own hair is beyond cheap.

Because I like to keep my hair at a constant buzz-cut, so I don't really need a barber. I just get a clipper and trim it all the same length and in a few minutes I'm done. I also have the advantage of being able to do it whenver I want, and not having to pay 10-20 bucks each time.

Top Bottom