Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

anyone got any good recipes ,post

can of tuna mix in some low or no fat cottage chees and voila

im not lazy, i just hate cooking thats all :D:D:D

I hate tuna, so i had to find a way to eat it. I mix it with honey, so it hides the tuna taste. I know it sounds nasty, but it works for me.

Chicken and Rice Casserole

I do this alot to spice up my chicken and rice. I steam 1\4 cup brown rice and grill 4 oz. chicken breast. I cut my chckien up into my rice, mix in some red hot sauce, onions, green peppers, and some hunts tomato sauce. Toss in 350 degree oven for about 30-45 minutes then let cool. You can do it with tuna, chicken, turkey, or lean beef.

~300 calories ~25g protein ~35g carbs ~3g fat

Pl8s

i throw a chicken breast on my george forman grill, 5 min later i come back and throw some bbq sause on it, 5 min later its done and i just toss some veges on a plate with it mmmm.

DStockholm said:
i throw a chicken breast on my george forman grill, 5 min later i come back and throw some bbq sause on it, 5 min later its done and i just toss some veges on a plate with it mmmm.

now thats my type of meal!!! :D:D:D:D

8 egg whites or 5 whites 2 yolks, whatever ratio of white to yolk you want, some cinnamon, (about a tablespoon) some equal or splenda, (whatever amout you want)- 1 cup or so of oatmeal (the instant stuff)- blend that up so its like a batter and make pancakes that way, throw some low cal syrup or some blueberries or whatever the fuck you want on it depending on your diet. YUM!

DStockholm said:
8 egg whites or 5 whites 2 yolks, whatever ratio of white to yolk you want, some cinnamon, (about a tablespoon) some equal or splenda, (whatever amout you want)- 1 cup or so of oatmeal (the instant stuff)- blend that up so its like a batter and make pancakes that way, throw some low cal syrup or some blueberries or whatever the fuck you want on it depending on your diet. YUM!

ecellent idea bro. i'm going to try that

Top Bottom