Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

anyone from the eastcoast..needs to read this

GOLUAN

New member
If there is anyone from the eastcoast ordering from over seas..Im just letting you know now..not to order amps or vials unless is priority mail. I have been ordering for a well-known source for awhile now. For the last 4 orders I have not recieved any Amps or vials. The pills always got to my house..but never the amps or vials...Customs will not send sezure letters. I have recieved one sezure letter out of the 4 orders. My source helped me out w/ one order..but know its just getting old..So..Use priority when ordering..theres a better chance of getting the order!
 
GOLUAN said:
If there is anyone from the eastcoast ordering from over seas..Im just letting you know now..not to order amps or vials unless is priority mail. I have been ordering for a well-known source for awhile now. For the last 4 orders I have not recieved any Amps or vials. The pills always got to my house..but never the amps or vials...Customs will not send sezure letters. I have recieved one sezure letter out of the 4 orders. My source helped me out w/ one order..but know its just getting old..So..Use priority when ordering..theres a better chance of getting the order!


Bro - get a good domestic source :qt:
 
There are benefits to both sides, foreign or domestic. Personally I would rather deal with a seizure letter then a domestic source who gets pinched and rolls over on his clients.
 
cuthroat said:
Its not as easy for some of us to find domestic sources especially when you live in a podunk town.

Be careful making statements like that, scammers will eat it up!! But seriously… A good domestic source will ship anywhere.. You just have to know where to look and who to ask.

My 2ml

Taoiron
 
taoiron said:
Be careful making statements like that, scammers will eat it up!! But seriously… A good domestic source will ship anywhere.. You just have to know where to look and who to ask.

My 2ml

Taoiron
Yeah, I am happy with my source right now. And about the scammers...I got like 10pms about a minute after that post lmao.
 
cuthroat said:
Yeah, I am happy with my source right now. And about the scammers...I got like 10pms about a minute after that post lmao.


I live in the middle of no where and have a domestic!!!!
 
How would Postal Service or Customs know which packages contain orals, and which are amps? Do you believe they x-ray every package? The problem might be your source.
 
cuthroat said:
Its not as easy for some of us to find domestic sources especially when you live in a podunk town.
Ya it doesnt matter what podunk town you live in. As long as you have money and a adress a domestic will send to you.
 
The risk you take ordering international is def not worth it to me... waaayy too easy to get ur stuff snagged (as you have seen) and to think that doesnt cause issues is just naive... the question is WHEN they will decide, hey we should pay this kid a visit now and search his house... to think it just goes away is dangerous
 
get456 said:
The risk you take ordering international is def not worth it to me... waaayy too easy to get ur stuff snagged (as you have seen) and to think that doesnt cause issues is just naive... the question is WHEN they will decide, hey we should pay this kid a visit now and search his house... to think it just goes away is dangerous

Good point!!
 
cuthroat said:
Yeah, I am happy with my source right now. And about the scammers...I got like 10pms about a minute after that post lmao.

Better yet…. Just had a nugga PM me asking who I use… He, Joined today and had never posted. LMAO.

He may be an OK bro….How am I to know… So if you’re reading this (you know who you are) no offence but that is just a dumb ass request.
No solid vet will have that conversation with ya little man!!

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire
 
all i got to say is be carefull and smart. I get scared every time i order. And i havnt trried international yet.
 
Just so ya'll know it is very possible that if you don't get a letter or your pack someone somewhere helped themselves to your shit,i have had several thousand pink's dissapear between my guy and me and i never heard anything about it,no letter nothing and i'm pretty sure customs weren't the one's that got that stash. But either way domestic is best.
 
cuthroat said:
Yeah, I am happy with my source right now. And about the scammers...I got like 10pms about a minute after that post lmao.

There are people floating around that will help you out bro, don't fall prey to the newbie scammers.
 
Yeah, i have a domestic source now..hopefully everything will come through...Just letting you guys know...My buddy has had the same prob w/ another source....Im sure some postal guy is getting fucking ripped right now! LOL!
 
i wont order from overseas for 2 reasons....1 is the seizures and the bullshit...2 it takes to fucking long...my domestic has my shit in the mail box in 2 days and have been using him for close to 2 yrs now maybe more....

My gfuy just sends me shit and i just stuff some birthday money in a card and send it to him...It's nice to have trust on a 2 way street...I'm spoiled I guess...
 
taoiron said:
Better yet…. Just had a nugga PM me asking who I use… He, Joined today and had never posted. LMAO.

He may be an OK bro….How am I to know… So if you’re reading this (you know who you are) no offence but that is just a dumb ass request.
No solid vet will have that conversation with ya little man!!

Taoiron
Nugga Extraordinaire

lmao! those are my favorite pm's...I can vividly remember the day I pm's Genarr3 in like 2001 (my 1st day on the board) looking for a source and got ripped a new one...goodtimes LOL
 
Top Bottom