Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anyone cutting??

The Shadow said:
DAISY......pics?

Got 'em, need to upload them. Good God, they are HORRIBLE. I pity the fool(s) who look at them.. COVER YOUR EYES! RUN FOR COVER!

Want to do pics here?

tuc biscuit said:
yes the pics right here, right now, I am going to go fetch some ice, some heat rub and a bib

Trust me, these pics are NOTHING to lust over. Seriously. They might scare little children. I think I am 15lbs heavier and a couple bf% points up. :worried: :worried:

Daisy_Girl said:
Trust me, these pics are NOTHING to lust over. Seriously. They might scare little children. I think I am 15lbs heavier and a couple bf% points up. :worried: :worried:

I like meat on my women, post up sister.

Here they are... taken Sunday 4/18/04. Sitting about approx 150lbs, bf unknown, because I don't want to know. I can't psychologically handle it. If I had to guess, I would say about 22%. My physical self-esteem is in the toilet, all the gains I have made in the last year seem to be gone - even though I know I should bounce back quickly.

Goals....to lose 12-15 lbs, and get bf down although I don't have a real bf goal. I'll know it when I hit it. Trying not to judge by numbers, more by a "look". I've been too caught up in the number game this year - it's taken it's toll on me mentally. Need a break from it. Just want to fit back into my clothes and not be so tubby. :)

post pictures for us freeloading non plats (although we do look at the ads, and we do add culture to the board, increasing traffic, etc).

You probably aren't in as bad shape as you think.

nordstrom said:
post pictures for us freeloading non plats (although we do look at the ads, and we do add culture to the board, increasing traffic, etc).

You probably aren't in as bad shape as you think.

To be honest, I don't know HOW to post for non-plat. If anyone else does, feel free to post larger. I'm not sure it is possible anymore.

Ugh, although I AM my worst critic (isn't everyone?)....I think the pics speak for themselves. Tubby tubby tubby. :worried: :)

Eh, I've lost it before, I'll lose it again. At least this time it is only ~15lbs instead of over 30. And this time I have a REASON (was sick) and not just due to pure laziness! lol

I can see where you are coming from, physique wise you have lose a little bit.

but if you care, I personally prefer this body from a sexual point of view

Top Bottom