Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody wished he had never took roids b4?

Have you wished you had not take roids b4?

• Yes

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 81 53.6%
  • sometimes

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • stupid question :(

Votes: 30 19.9%

• Total voters
I'm totally glad that i started AAS usage. But i'm 36 and have started now. I started weight training 4 years back training naturally all this while before making the switch and boy am' i glad that i did !! The way i see it is, using the barest minimum required, minimizimg sides, again to the barest minimum, and having a solid pct protocol all together means a win win situation and i have to thank the elite elders a heap, for helping me gain this...

I wish I had started taking them sooner. I was in my late forties. I should have started in my mid thirties.

NEVER!!!! I broke my back in 1990 and was sedentary for 15 years. It was suggested I try Steroids to get me back in shape and help repair the damaged muscles that had been atrified for years. I did start using and now 3 years later My weight is up almost 60 pounds, Im active, My pain is down from a 8 out of 10 to a 3. I use very little pain meds and am lifting 5 days a week heavy. I was once told I would never walk again! Thx steroids for helping me regain my life!

That is plain retarded if you ask me. That is going to fuel the fire of a lot of teenagers coming on here trying to get themselves validation to do steroids...

agree. knowledge aint got nothing to do with fucking up your endocrine system. 16? c'mon. get outta heah

unlike most 16 years old guys, and my body had matured just about as much as it was going to, so taking steroids wouldn't have done anything but help.

are you on drugs? just wondering.

nope .. i educated myself well before i ever touched anything

No.

I used to be a skinny fucker, and it's completely changed my life around. I got my first girlfriend, lost my virginity, better confidence, during my roid use. Never experienced my body breaking down or shit like that.

yes and no, at 21 i have done 3... i did my first SD cycle when i was 17. It didnt do much for me since my test levels were already through the roof.

I am taking some time away from the needle and just going to do short cycles of needtos products.:evil:

Top Bottom