Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody wished he had never took roids b4?

Have you wished you had not take roids b4?

• Yes

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 81 53.6%
  • sometimes

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • stupid question :(

Votes: 30 19.9%

• Total voters
wesley90 said:
That is plain retarded if you ask me. That is going to fuel the fire of a lot of teenagers coming on here trying to get themselves validation to do steroids...
I don't give a fuck. By the way I started training when I was 10, not everyone started when they were in highschool.

CrazyK said:
Same here. If I had the knowledge I know now, I would have started at 16.(got to 6'3'', and didn't grow since with out aas)

I disagree, even with all of the knowledge on this board, how many people can you honestly say will advocate a 16 year old taking steroids???

Did you really have a good, solid base to start out with when you were 16?

If you had the knowledge that most here have, you would have changed your diet in order to grow, not take aas.

So, I must say, taking steroids at 16 is, well, stupid.

Clean said:
I disagree, even with all of the knowledge on this board, how many people can you honestly say will advocate a 16 year old taking steroids???

Did you really have a good, solid base to start out with when you were 16?

If you had the knowledge that most here have, you would have changed your diet in order to grow, not take aas.

So, I must say, taking steroids at 16 is, well, stupid.

CrazyK said:
I don't give a fuck. By the way I started training when I was 10, not everyone started when they were in highschool.

Clean said:
well that sure makes sense!

???
Wow. Ok I'll lower myself to your level and explain it to you. I had been training for 6 YEARS by the time I was 16, having progressed a lot, and knew plenty about proper diet and training. My progress had already slowed down signifigantly since I had been training for a while already, unlike most 16 years old guys, and my body had matured just about as much as it was going to, so taking steroids wouldn't have done anything but help. I didn't know that my body had stopped growing, and either does any other 16 year old, so should they take them? NO! If I had a crystal ball to the future back when I was 16 to see that it would have done nothing but gave me a kickstart, then yes I would have taken them.

Clean said:
see, was that so hard? all you had to do was explain yourself!
I already had, some people just need a little harder kick in the balls to realize what's going on.

Top Bottom