Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody wished he had never took roids b4?

Have you wished you had not take roids b4?

• Yes

Votes: 22 14.6%
  • No

Votes: 81 53.6%
  • sometimes

Votes: 18 11.9%
  • stupid question :(

Votes: 30 19.9%

• Total voters
Short answer: NO.....but I wish I would have waited longer and learned more about them first. If I knew now then what I knew now, I could only imagine how much better the results would have been from some of my early cycles.

inferno_flame said:

I don't regret taking AAS, just wish I would have changed some things about my first cycle...

Nothing major, just wish I wouldn't have run Deca without Test, but then again I had to experience what it would do for me independent of Test.

All in All, I've erred on the side of caution and haven't megadosed like alot of these newbies who come on here with sick Test amounts.

I've got nowhere to go but UP.

DIV

:chomp:

I'm glad I started right where I am at 32-33 for aas. I sometimes wished I would have started earlier. I used to see those guys in the gym with nicely built bodies and always tried to achieve that - not knowing that they were using aas. I was naive in those days.

tzan said:
Short answer: NO.....but I wish I would have waited longer and learned more about them first. If I knew now then what I knew now, I could only imagine how much better the results would have been from some of my early cycles.
im with u bro,just wished and had more knowledge then my Know it all brother in law..

Mr_MAX said:
i wish i would of started ealier myself......
Same here. If I had the knowledge I know now, I would have started at 16.(got to 6'3'', and didn't grow since with out aas)

CrazyK said:
Same here. If I had the knowledge I know now, I would have started at 16.(got to 6'3'', and didn't grow since with out aas)

That is plain retarded if you ask me. That is going to fuel the fire of a lot of teenagers coming on here trying to get themselves validation to do steroids...

Top Bottom