Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody here know about fishing?

gonelifting said:
Just got back from the fishing contest. We won a trophy for biggest fish caught. 11 inches. Awesome.

Since we're partners, my ddaughter will keep the trophy in her room. She's making room right now on her dresser fo it. thanks for the tips. We used the fake bait. No lures, the water was too shallow and catching hooks all over. Bait and no bobbers mostly.

EXCELLENT! my son and I fish alot. It's ALL about spending the time together. We fish at our country club, sometimes we catch alot, sometimes we don't. the best thing is that it's 5 minutes from our house...
Good job dad, she'll remember that forever, yall won first place!

jackangel said:
can anyone recommend a good fishing forum? i have some deadlifting questions.

this was really funny.

Power Bait with Garlic
Treble Hook ( the Tiny Golden Kind) tied to high quality Berkley Line which attaches to the main line, the Clip is what attaches main line to leader and also provide a stop for the Egg Weight.

Egg Weight kis where line passes through till Fish is Hooked

Also I use a 15 pound test of line, and also this type of Reel and Pole

29cqdfo.jpg

Bait on Treble Hook-------------///Clip that connect Leader to Line///---EGG weight--///------Main line to Reel.

gonelifting said:
for fish?

I'm going trout fishing in a lake that has been recently stocked with trout. It's a very small lake with a fountain in the middle. No streams or anything. I was told worms are the best, but I'd rather use a lure or some other bait if I can. How does corn work? How about a spoon? I have this bottled fake bait red and green colored (Not racist!) bait you form on the hook.

Any other tips, like where to cast the line in the lake, or bottom or top of the water searching for bites? Use bobbers with bait or not? Help!! I haven't fished in 20 years.

How about naked pics?

I was told if you remove your clothes you catch better.

stilleto said:
yay! i love you too. :)
i'm getting my hair cut in a few minutes, if i like it, i'll charge up the camera batteries. :)

can u hook me up too?

I need somethign pretty to look at

Smurfy said:
me three!!

Stilleto, are you getting it cut the same as you did last time you posted that pic>? It looked really cute!

I heard ur pretty neat looking too
pics 4 me??!?!?
:)

Top Bottom