Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody here know about fishing?

gonelifting

Elite Mentur
EF VIP
for fish?

I'm going trout fishing in a lake that has been recently stocked with trout. It's a very small lake with a fountain in the middle. No streams or anything. I was told worms are the best, but I'd rather use a lure or some other bait if I can. How does corn work? How about a spoon? I have this bottled fake bait red and green colored (Not racist!) bait you form on the hook.

Any other tips, like where to cast the line in the lake, or bottom or top of the water searching for bites? Use bobbers with bait or not? Help!! I haven't fished in 20 years.

How about naked pics?

Buy some of those brightly colored stinky marshmellow shaped things. They work well!

Have fun!

I don't think naked pics will work on the fish. :(

PuddleMonkey said:
Mini marshmallow, red egg or power bait, bobber = score

Thanks, I may use the marshmallows. I'm taking my 6 yo daughter fishing for the first time and rather stay away from worms.

Do you keep the bait long or close to the top of the water/close to the bobber, in the morning? We're in a fishing contest from 7-10AM. Most fish and biggest fish gets a trophy and cash,or something.

Hey gd! No one really fishes there. Trout is trout. If you know about fishing, you could share it. I don't see a problem with asking. I do remember some tips that stuck with me over the years, but I would think trout, which I've never fished for, may be different.

Curvey, have you ever tried the naked pics? How do you know it won't work. I'm not taking any chances.

there are fishing forums. ask there

personally i fishin seawater in the tropics. im pretty awesome at it (had some articles written about me in the paper) but its super speicific, and pretty simple - use really small hooks, really fresh bait (prawn) and learn the tides/shallows

gonelifting said:
Thanks, I may use the marshmallows. I'm taking my 6 yo daughter fishing for the first time and rather stay away from worms.

Do you keep the bait long or close to the top of the water/close to the bobber, in the morning? We're in a fishing contest from 7-10AM. Most fish and biggest fish gets a trophy and cash,or something.
I would still say use the worms or have them ready. If the locals are catching them on worms, that means you can catch them with worms. Some lakes the fish just don't take artificial. I'd rather touch worms and catch some fish then sit all day bored. Have fun.

I grew up right next to the Gulf of Mexico so I do alot of fishing but it's all saltwater. I have been wanting to try freshwater but haven't got to it yet.

gonelifting said:

AwEsOmE!!!! She'll have a great time with her daddy. My dad took me fishing at that age too and we actually had to dig up our own worms the day before.

My DD is 5 though and a squirmy worm on a hook might gross her out but at least they don't stink like the icky brightly colored bait.

Oh, and by the way...you are totally fine posting about fishing in here! I would say that it's totally "on topic" too :whatever:

Top Bottom