Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Anybody here know about fishing?

billfred said:
Unless you want to look like a total newb - stay away from bait fishing.

Use some good luers. Red Devil and Kastmaster tend to work best in that regard. You can play with the color and size of luer from there depending on what works best for your area.

Hope that helps.

Thanks, I will if it works, but I know that 9 out of 10 people there will be using bait. Actually, don't "know", but just guessing.

The only trout I know about are of the Speckled variety. This one ate a Mirrorlure 52MR and she went 7 pounds. She swam away perfectly unharmed to create more "Gator Trout". :chomp:

IMGP0074.jpg

gonelifting said:
for fish?

I'm going trout fishing in a lake that has been recently stocked with trout. It's a very small lake with a fountain in the middle. No streams or anything. I was told worms are the best, but I'd rather use a lure or some other bait if I can. How does corn work? How about a spoon? I have this bottled fake bait red and green colored (Not racist!) bait you form on the hook.

Any other tips, like where to cast the line in the lake, or bottom or top of the water searching for bites? Use bobbers with bait or not? Help!! I haven't fished in 20 years.

How about naked pics?

Salmon eggs for trout!

Forget power bait.

You will be catching fingerlings anyway in a stocked lake.

Are you going to fish off bottom? forget bobbers.

Just got back from the fishing contest. We won a trophy for biggest fish caught. 11 inches. Awesome.

Since we're partners, my ddaughter will keep the trophy in her room. She's making room right now on her dresser fo it. thanks for the tips. We used the fake bait. No lures, the water was too shallow and catching hooks all over. Bait and no bobbers mostly.

so am i reading this right, u caught the fish with live bait. congrads that is awesome.

Top Bottom