Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any younger women into even younger men?

I was 17 when I took a year off from high school to make some choices, and during that year I worked down on wall street fixing up some ADP account structure on these hilarious old computers... anyway, I met a lawyer, we liked the same music, and I had a penis I wasnt using at the time that she had some use for and.... having a purely sexual relationship with a 28 year old lawyer, that was fun.

I think she was interested in an athletic teen that was as sex crazed/starved as any teen. She was very controling, but at seventeen when you are skipping out on lunch to actually have sex with a real live woman, and meeting at her appartment on weekends, who was to complain?

I was overwhelmed by the physical, it was hours and hours of sex/instruction/experimentation, it was too much at times. She became emotionally over attached and when it became time to go back up to school the next year, it was hard on both of us, but possibly more so on me, as all of a sudden I was an 18 year old boy again.

I am not aware of any serious emotional scaring from the whole thing, so I can't say anything but good about the overall experience, it was trying, but not negative.

Last edited:
Top Bottom