Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any traveling nurses around these parts?

polarpixie said:

harhar....:D

Is this agreement I see? better hurry up or it might get stiff, maybe next time u can give me my glute injection cuz I did it poorly today and now I sit funny

Austin316 said:

Is this agreement I see? better hurry up or it might get stiff, maybe next time u can give me my glute injection cuz I did it poorly today and now I sit funny

oh, alright...I can't bear to see anyone in pain....*poof*...am I there yet? :D

brian747478` said:
nighty, i don't think the bar itself was the problem, she just felt her dress was nowhere near appropriate for a bar like that. she'll be the first to tell you she is about as redneck as they come, i have seen her throw down in a parking lot before. haha

Brian,

That's cool. I didnt' want her to feel uncomfortable. How would we not, though, with that guy standing RIGHT next to us. LOL. Shoot...at least we got some free alcohol, though...well, she didn't much care for her alcohol, either. :( Just not a good choice on my part.

Wish we could have too...but an early drive back to KY and a hard days worth of events were ahead of me...and that daylight saving thing crept up on me.

B True

Top Bottom