Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any sites that are dedicated to HGH only?

liquidmuscle

basically i am looking for a site that is like gotfina.com which has everything you need to know about fina but i am looking for something that is dedcated to strictly HGH.

Hey LM, there aren't any as of yet. Really, Elite probably has the most information in general about GH. If you type in "GH" and "ironmaster" in the fields of the search page, you will get 150 threads dealing with all aspects of GH usage. I don't reply if the post isn't interesting and non-repetitve.
Not a bad idea SUST, but by now I wish they'ed make a damn ALA forum instead......I'm sick of hearing about it. LOL. No kidding though, it's a nice supplement, I've used it as an anti-oxident for a long time but we ain't talking steroid, GH, or insulin type results here.
Also, LM, I like to read the websites of the big drug co.'s that make GH. They put up some good information and studies from time to time. For example, I found the information on blood plasma times for GH injected SQ and IM on Lily's site.

I just wish that this board was for seroids only....there are too many other topics (ie ALA) flooding the board

I agree, ALA is an interesting topic....bu we need another site for it

Or maybe just 1 sticky...hehe

Top Bottom