Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

any one of you guys ever throw down in the gym?

LiftHardOrDontLiftAtAll said:
Fights in the gym. Honest to god this has got to be the most retarded fucking thread yet. Only been on here for awhile and have gotten some very useful information. But shit like this really makes me wonder.

Lift hard,,,chill out..if you dont like the title of the thread dont click on it :mix:

Last edited:
I wish...

Waiting for someone to talk shit so weights can fly. Hate a lot of people at my gym and just waiting for them to say something stupid. That would make my day...

If I won anyway

my girlfriend is starting to work out with me in two weeks.......... this board i belive will help me chill out.

i agree with milkbone....... i look at a tight butt too....... (gee i hope my girlfriend doesnt get mad at me for that?!?!!?!?)

but i will try not to act on anything if i see anyone looking...... i mean c'mon..... she's hot..... i would look

but if anyone hits on her it maybe a different story......... everybody knows me in my gym and will figure she is with me when i train her

so thanks guys

Honest, no matter who the girl is with ... if she is with anyone (and I do notice this) I'll stop looking out of respect (obviously looking anyway, lol). For those that don't stop looking, I would take it as a compliment that your girl is hot. Just make it a point to stop by and talk with her or interact a lot and people will get the hint.

I used to train in Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (really need to start back too, damn!). I did see some sh*t almost go down in there once. Half the place was a BJJ school, half was a gym. The gym owner was a prick and started talking junk to the instructor's daughter one day. When one of the instructors confronted the gym owner, the guy grabbed a 10 lb plate and was acting like he was going to do something. The instructor was of course taunting him to come to the mat. He declined, lol. It was very amusing to see the big guy back down from the much smaller instructor. The whole thing sort of fizzled out, but it was exciting at the time.

No real fights here, but some time me and another guy were after the same women. He started to spread to rumours about me behind my back, especially to her girlfriends to put me in bad daylight.

At the same time he kep doing friendly to me (sing with me:"They smile in your face..All the time they wanna take yor place, the BACKSTABBERS)

But i npticed, so one day he wanted to do heavy benching and i offered to spot him so he could do something really heavy.

After 5 reps he needed my assitance and i started telling him that he really shouldn't do nasty thing behind my back, m,eanwhile paising the bar for a second and not allowinf him to put the bar back.

He started to get really nervous and sweaty. After I made my point I helped him finish the set and he never gave me problems afterward

If I see a honey by herself I scope it out often.
If she is with someone else, I keep it in stealth mode.

There used to be a Big Ass MoFo that came in with a Fitness Model.

Everyone was real carefull not to get busted checkin her out..

I work at and work out at the gym with my live in girlfriend who is a very attractive woman in her early 20s men hit on her a lot. Never ever once did I have to interject myself on her behalf. She is there to work and workout also so she either ignores them or politely tells them she isnt interested at all. Now if actually have enough social interaction at the gym to get into an argument you either need to focus better on your own workouts or take anger management classes one or the other. One more thing if you wouldve gotten in a fight in our gym even the verbal part about your girlfriend there would be a good posibility we would ban you.

------------------------------>>>>>>>>>>>

Yeah I agree, getting in a fight at the gym seems retarded. I could see it happen cause of all the testosterone around. By the way, Gracie Jiu Jitsu rules!! I have studied martial arts my whole life. I am only 178 pounds and 5'11" -that makes me small compared to most guys at my gym. Of course anyone who knows jui jitsu knows that a smaller skilled fighter will mop the flor with a huge guy that just lifts. I have never had any trouble and I work out with my girl, guys look at her but not rudely- that is all I ask is that guys have some common respect and not stare when girls are working out or with their guys. Actually there is a couple girls that check us out allot, its odd. Maybe cause I am in a band and they recognize me, who knows.....I just try and mind my business- like everyone said, we are there to work out not mess with people.:D

milkbone said:
I've actually never seen anything go down in the gym. I guess I'm too tuned out to really get into it with anyone. I just do my own thing, don't talk to anyone hardly, and get the hell out when I'm finished. I can see where having your girlfriend in the gym with you could cause some shit to happen though. I mean, honestly, when I see a girl in tight gym clothes doing some kind of bending motion, I'm gonna look. It's human nature. As a general rule though, I don't hit on women in the gym b/c you never know who's with who and who used to be with who. Plus, I respect the assumption that they're there to train just as I am without all the crap.

I agree also . . . and no I've never seen it happen before. Everyone usually has been pretty cool in all the gyms I have ever belong to.

Top Bottom