Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any one have a good workout routine and nutrition tips for taking anabolics?

WoNmOrEp309

I am (25 years old, 6,1, 175 lbs), and have been working out for about 5 years now. I am experiencing anabolics for the first time and was wanting to know if anybody had a good routine to use while on anabolics. I have just ordered the squat monster muscle stack. it consist of DMZ 1, Halo-x, Chrysin, XABOL, and sterolABOL. Its suppost to be a cycle with very little sides, and from what i hear it already has all the pct you need, PLEASE CORRECT ME IF IM WRONG. Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, thanks man. I dont know if it makes a dif. i am actually 5, 11, i dont know why i thought i was taller lol. What kind of sides am i lookin at if i was to go ahead with the anabolics i have coming in the mail.

Check out this forum;

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/anabolic-steroids/

You'll find what you're looking for there :)

Having said that, if you're 6'1, weigh 175 pounds, and thinking of taking anabolics, you should probably get your diet in check first because you're still skinny and haven't reached your max potential by any means.

THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're in the right forum for weightlifting advice. IMO, if your asking for training and diet advice you are not ready for AAS.

This is my current meal plan, these days dont always happen, but i try to keep as close as possible. I was just wondering any specific nutrients that are good to eat while on anabolics. I also have a workout ruitine also, but wanted to start with a fresh workout to better confuse the muscle groups while on anabolics, and was wondering if anybody had a good routine they could let me in on. Also wondering if its better to have a 3 of 4 day workout or full week while on anabolics. Thanks

Meal 1 - 8:00 AM:
Plain Oats
Scoop Of ON 100% Whey Protein
14 Almonds
A Banana
One Small Bagel
Light Cream Cheese
8oz Orange Juice
Meal 2 - 9:00 AM:

No Fat Yogurt
Crushed Flaxseed
Blueberries
2 Slices Of Whole Wheat Toast
Meal 3 - 12:05 PM:

2 Scoops Universal Nutrition Torrent
Meal 4 - 12:30 PM:

1 Bowl Pasta
1 Potato
Carrot
Meal 5 - 2:00 PM:

10oz Chicken Breast
Green Peppers
Meal 6 - 4:00 PM:

2 Turkey And Salami Sandwiches
Whole Wheat Bread
Provolone Cheese
Mustard
14 Almonds
Meal 7 - 6:30 PM:

10oz Chicken
Brown Rice
Green Peppers
Broccoli
Meal 8 - 8:00 PM:

Bowl Of Total Cereal
Handful Of Chopped Peanuts
Skim Milk
Meal 9 - 11:00 PM:[/COLOR][/B]

I know its been said three times so why say it again. OK, I understand I should wait to take anabolics. I am asking simple questions for future reference, so when I am ready to take them I will know what kind of diet and workouts do utilize while on anabolics. Thanks

Last edited:
I know its been said three times so why say it again. OK, I understand I should wait to take anabolics. I am asking simple questions for future reference, so when I am ready to take them I will know what kind of diet and workouts do utilize while on anabolics. Thanks

no you are just saying that so people will get off your case. Future reference my ass lol. It sounds like you are set on using anabolics though.

Top Bottom