Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any iron gals use Katanadrol???

As far as SARMS, she tried the Uniquemicals and didn't like the taste at all.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Tell her I said to get over it lol

I use SarmsSearch, they're not tasty either, but they're amazing for body recomp. I always look and feel amazing when I'm on them. I've gotten used to the taste. For the results, it's a small price to pay

Tell her I said to get over it lol

I use SarmsSearch, they're not tasty either, but they're amazing for body recomp. I always look and feel amazing when I'm on them. I've gotten used to the taste. For the results, it's a small price to pay

Lol...I will let you tell her. So what SARM are you thinking then hmmmm? You must have something in mind...she has tried MK-2866, S-4, and GW. What are you pondering girl?

I've seen that! Her and her screen savers lol

I'd love to see her log our triple stack (GW/Osta/S4) or S4/GW. I've always run S4/GW...this time I'm adding osta for the first time and running it with S4 and GW when I'm done with my var, I'm stoked. Also gonna finish up with our new MK677

I've seen that! Her and her screen savers lol

I'd love to see her log our triple stack (GW/Osta/S4) or S4/GW. I've always run S4/GW...this time I'm adding osta for the first time and running it with S4 and GW when I'm done with my var, I'm stoked. Also gonna finish up with our new MK677

What is your proposition for her? Looking for loggers right now?

Would be cool to see a sarms log! I vote for that too
I still think you should consider it.
We carry S4 (the one you're afraid of), GW, Osta, and LGD. Research them. Or, tell me your goals and I'll suggest a run for you

What is your proposition for her? Looking for loggers right now?

I stopped taking loggers BUT I never said yes to a female. Still holding out hope that a female will step up. I'll be logging in a few weeks but I don't want to he the only one like always lol

Send me a PM and we will talk about it.

Top Bottom