Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any iron gals use Katanadrol???

muscleaddiction

High End Bro
Platinum
That is my question lol...for my wife!

What's up Psizzle!!! Yes we are around ;).

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using EliteFitness

Not too many women post here anymore. There are threads from the past with Katanadrol use that you could probably find helpful

That is my question lol...for my wife!

What's up Psizzle!!! Yes we are around ;).

I've run Katana more than most of the guys around here lol

What's your question? I miss you guys by the way!

I've run Katana more than most of the guys around here lol

What's your question? I miss you guys by the way!

Hey we miss you too girl...how are you? Anyway the wife is running Var and loving it and was thinking of adding 1 cap Katana to the stack, or 2 ED? Her power squat is now 185lb for 12...yes she should do 225 no problem, her press is 495-500lb for reps. She wants to try it!

Questions:
1. What are her goals?
2. What's her var dosage?
3. Which version of Katana are we talking about?

Damn she's running my kind of doses lol

Reason I asked: I got the worst acne that lingered for several weeks after using the 3.0. I LOVED the 2.0, if you can get hold of that (pm me cause I think I can find you some) then go for that. The 3.0 got decent reviews with the guys but I didn't like it one bit. I never get acne and you know all the AAS cycles I've run, that's saying something.

You opposed to Sarms? I'd love to see her log some SarmsSearch! I'll be running a stack in a few weeks when I come off my var.

She wants to bump up to 50mg on Var lol. So the old version Katana? She has been religious to using Acnetame and some skin care products from a client of ours and has had no issues with acne. So you would advise against the new Katana? Need old then!!!

I have naturally clear skin, never have a single pimple. Ever. And my back and shoulders were severely effected, not my face.

50mg var is stupid. Not needed. With women it stops being productive when you go high doses. We aren't like men. More is not better.

If she wants katana, start with half the dose. If it's all good, increase.

I have naturally clear skin, never have a single pimple. Ever. And my back and shoulders were severely effected, not my face.

50mg var is stupid. Not needed. With women it stops being productive when you go high doses. We aren't like men. More is not better.

If she wants katana, start with half the dose. If it's all good, increase.

Chill...chill...chill, I wouldn't have her go above where she is, she wanted to see that is all...not like I would just let her have it. She has been making great strides at 30mg. Figure would add Katana like you said at 1/2 dose and see how that treats her.

Top Bottom