Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Any Dieticians here?

T

the_clockwork

I have never really cut, I've always bulked..

someone make me a diet for cutting and I'll pay in karma as I'm too busy / lazy to do it on my own

I'm 6'5 about 265.. i want to lean down to about 255ish, mostly lose my belly fat

I'm sitting on about 13% bf and want to get down to 10ish

Will donate LOTS of karma for a good one that has foods I enjoy.. I am really busy during days so I can't do the 6 meals a day crap

post your current diet and i can work from there.. im not an expert but im not bad...

what is your current routine? (cardio)

meal 1:protein pancakes,

meal 2: pound of fish,

meal 3: pound of turkey burgers

meal 4: pound of lean beef burgers

meal 5: pound of lean chicken breast

before bed: 2 scoop ANPB and buncho caesin,

adjust carbs as needed, thank me later

SublimeZM said:
meal 1:protein pancakes,

meal 2: pound of fish,

meal 3: pound of turkey burgers

meal 4: pound of lean beef burgers

meal 5: pound of lean chicken breast

before bed: 2 scoop ANPB and buncho caesin,

adjust carbs as needed, thank me later

lol I also need stuff I can cook a shit ton of on the weekend and store all week.. I do not have time to cook in the morning.. need a good "on the go" breakfast

Faizakafez said:
post your current diet and i can work from there.. im not an expert but im not bad...

what is your current routine? (cardio)

I have no cardio routine now. Will be getting into one this week or next..

probably just 45 minutes on the treadmill 3x a week.. I lift 5x a week now

the_clockwork said:
lol I also need stuff I can cook a shit ton of on the weekend and store all week.. I do not have time to cook in the morning.. need a good "on the go" breakfast
im going to be making my protein pancakes during the school year the night before. like if im making my last meal at night, ill make pancakes along with it, put on a plate, saran wrap it, just microwave in the morning and your good

Top Bottom