Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Another Fun Sunday, 1-20-02

b fold the truth

Elite Strongman
Platinum
Once again...another fun Sunday.

Farmer's Walks
Several light sets with 150 or less for 200 feet...working on speed
250's x 75 ft. Those EZ curl bars are hard to balance...and grip. I can't wait to use a good set of farmers...should be much easier!!!!!!

Tire Flip (650 tire)
2 light warm up singles
155ft, 15...then I fell to the ground and showed everyone how to recover...including those that drove by on the main road.
few light singles

St. Log Press (my log is MUCH harder than the normal log...waaaaayyyy much harder)
several light sets and warm ups
240 x 6 reps in 75 seconds...finally got my clean down

Yoke and sled drag
few light warm ups with the yoke
685 yoke, 100 ft (did not set it down) very very very very heavy sled for 40 or so feet...the almost died!!!

Arm Over Arm Pull
Suburban, uphill, 66 feet

Zearcher Hold
few light sets
300 x 10 sec x 2 sets
Also did a few sets where I would lift it from the bottom and sit on a high set of rack pins

Atlas Stone
185 x 1 x 2 sets (working on a fast start with light tacky ONLY on my hands)
320 x 1 same on quick start with very very light tacky on hands only, was very very slick!!!!

Now...it is time to find a buffet...after a 3.5 hour workout!!!!!

God Bless

B True

This was the better of the two times he landed on the concrete! I felt so bad for him the second time that I didnt' have the heart to take a picture!

How do you feel the weather affects your training?

Its stinking hot where i am at the moment.......and i strugled to pull a sled for recuperation purposes.....it felt like a maximal load.

man i cant wait for winter time in my damn country.

it looks nice and frosty where you are.

It was above freezing today and melted the snow. Had to dry the melted snow off of the tire before we flipped it.

I don't mind the cold weather as long as I can train when the sun is up. It is hard sometimes when it gets way below freezing. After I push myself to the limit and "crash" to the ground...I almost overheat because of all of the clothes I have on. I fight to get them off as soon as possible...then am freezing again so I have to rush to put them back on.

Yes, I did crash after the yoke and drag. I thought that I was gonna die. I collapsed to the ground trying to say "help" and I couldn't get my belt or knee wraps off. I thought I'd been killed or even worse.

Not too sore at the moment...may be tomorrow though.

I do like the summer...I can train with my shirt off and in shorts only. The neighbors like to poke fun at my gut anyway

That's Kentucky for ya...zero in the winter and 100 in the Summer.

B True

Not too sore today...very surprised. Guess my conditioning is improving!!!!

B True

Impressive as usual, your events just keep getting more competitive

I wanna flip some tires. I wish I knew someone that had a big ass yard where I can get my freaking manual labor on. sled pull, house bench press, tractor deadlift. you have got it made B fold... wish I could train with you. then again, you weigh probably one and a half times as much as I do, thus are more powerful..:(

but motivating workout from the pics:fro:

Top Bottom